GREY ๛ CHAPTER 21

“Come on, Heeseung

“Come on, Heeseung. Stop thinking about her.”

Heeseung reminds himself, shutting his eyes as he couldn't help himself to think about Jisun. It was all good when he stares at the stare earlier but his thoughts slowly turns to Baek Jisun. He sighed, giving up. He can't do it.

He can't even move on from Baek Jisun. He admitted that but he have to do it. He have to act like he's trying to forget her. He knows that will work for Jisun but not to himself. He can't lie to himself, the more he lie, the more he thinks about her. He lost it whenever he look into her ethereal eyes.

[FLASHBACK]

“Heeseung. Hey,” Jisun said when she approached him at the library. That was the voice Heeseung trying to forget but that was also the voice he missed a lot. Without answering anything, Heeseung just gave her a small smile just to not make her feel bad.

When Heeseung was about to walk away, Jisun held his sleeve. Heeseung stopped on his track, shutting his eyes as he know Jisun won't stop leaving him alone. She was trying her best to talk to Heeseung and it's bothering him a lot. It's bothering him because he wasn't fully move on yet.

The silence bothers Jisun a lot. She haven't talk to Heeseung for a while just to let Heeseung have his own space. She thought with that, he will talk to her but no. She never received any messages from Heeseung anymore. It saddened her.

“Hey, talk to me.” Jisun said, holding on Heeseung's hands. She can see that Heeseung was biting his lips, hesitate to talk to her or not. He didn't look at her instead of looking at his shoes.

“Heeseung, my bambi. I miss you.” It's the truth. She missed Heeseung. Ever since Heeseung confessed his feelings, she can't stop thinking about it. Heeseung was there, on her mind everyday. When she said that she missed him, Heeseung look at her but then he move his gaze away.

Jisun sighed, that won't even work. It's useless to try. All of sudden, she cupped his cheeks as she tiptoeing. She stared at Heeseung's beautiful eyes before pressing her lips to him. Kissing him slowly and passionately. Due to the shocking action, Heeseung's eyes went wide and his hand held the shelf as his back  hit it.

His first kiss.

When she pulled away, Heeseung lost his freaking mind just because of it. He cupped his mouth realising that it actually happened.

“I'm sorry, I have to go.” he said, running away from that awkward and embarrassing situation. His heart was beating rapidly as he touched his lips. Damn, he never expect that. Never in his life.

“God! Stop thinking about that, Lee Heeseung!” he said, slapping both of his cheeks as the memory of Jisun kissed him went through his mind. He doesn't know where that sudden brave action of Jisun came from. He never expect that from Jisun especially when he's trying to move on.