GREY ๛ CHAPTER 15

“Woojae!”

“Woojae!”

He was supposed to be happy to see the love of his life waving her hand happily towards him. Yet, he felt nothing but guilty. He can't face Heeseung like Woojae usually did. Ever since he knew Heeseung's feeling towards Baek Jisun, he's trying to not crossing the line.

Eventhough he is the boyfriend. That's Do Woojae, he cared about others feelings but not him.

“I'm sorry, I have lots of things to do earlier.” He was lying. He didn't have anything to do other than thinking about what should he do.

Why is he feeling so guilty towards Heeseung? It was because he know that Heeseung has been friends with Jisun since elementary. It's obvious that Heeseung have a romantic feelings towards Jisun.

“You look so pretty.” Automatically, that slipped from his mouth. She ended up giggle, step to closer to Do Woojae and finally hugged him on his waist.

“Gotta hug you because girls right there keep on flirting with my boyfriend.” Jisun whispered, eyeing the girls causing Woojae to giggles.

Few minutes of walking and having a great date, They took a seat on the park bench. They looked around to see whatever people are doing. Someone were playing, running, it was a nice view to see. It calm both of them.

“Oh? Isn't that Jaeyun and Jongseong?” Jisun asked, pointing at them. Jongseong was taking pictures of the sky while Jaeyun was playing with dogs that were playing around him.

“Shall we talk to them? We can hangout too.” Woojae asked, smiling towards his girlfriend. She was about to say no but it's too late since Woojae stand up and walked towards Jaeyun and Jongseong. What if Heeseung was there? It'll be so awkward.

“Jongseong!” Jongseong flinched as Woojae tapped his shoulders. That startled him. If it was Jaeyun, he'll be dead by now.

“Oh- Woojae? Jisun?” Jaeyun said, giving them a little uncomfortable face. Lucky since Heeseung wasn't there with them or else Heeseung might be heartbroken again seeing this lovebirds.

“I didn't expect to see you here.” Jisun said to Jaeyun, causing Jaeyun to laughs.

“Me too, girl. This is a park, where you could meet someone that you didn't expect to meet.” the sarcastic replies from made Jisun looked at him disbelief. Jaeyun has been making attitudes to her nowㅡ or she'd say ever since he has been friend with Heeseung.

“What about Heeseung? I didn't saw him.” Woojae asked, looking around. Jongseong chuckles instead of replying. Truthfully, Jongseong and Jaeyun somehow not having itㅡ yeah, the appearance of Jisun and Woojae.

“Obviously he's not here. Why?” Jaeyun asked again.

“I was just asking-”

“See you around man! Have a great dates!”