GREY ๛ CHAPTER 22

The silences between the three of them clearly shows how awkward the situation was

The silences between the three of them clearly shows how awkward the situation was. Jisun couldn't help to glance at Heeseung, who was sitting in front of her, shutting his mouth and wait for any one of them to speaks. It was Do Woojae, who invited them at the café saying that he wants to say something. Judging at Heeseung's reaction, he wasn't really having it.

He never look at Jisun, not even once. Obviously, it really breaks Jisun's heart. Well, she deserved that, she broke him first. Heeseung expression was cold, he looks like he don't want to be there with themㅡ that's the truth. He didn't want to get involves again.

“Look. Jisun, Heeseung, I just wanted to say sorry for what I've done.”

Jisun can see Heeseung's dark eyes was glaring at Woojae. Jisun bit her lips, don't want any explanation regarding on what happened. She moved on and don't want to think about it.

“I don't think I have to be here, with both of you. This is not my business and I have nothing to do with it.” when Heeseung emphasizes the 'both of you', he wasn't the Heeseung that Jisun know. He changed a lot. He was never like that when he talks to people. Jisun gulps, looking down at the table.

“You have to, Heeseung. I was stupid for playing with Jisun's feelings because of the bet. The bet was nothing, I really love her. I love Jisun. But then I heard you likes her-”

“I don't. You misheard it. Look, I don't care about this, I won't care. You're wasting my time, Woojae.” Jisun can't really look at Heeseung at that moment. He changed a lot and of course, Jisun assumed that he hates her now.

“I never love her. If you want Baek Jisun, go ahead. That's none of my business.” With that, he walks away, leaving both Jisun and Woojae speechless at how far Heeseung changed. That really breaks Jisun's heart. She feels like millions of knives stabbing her heart when Heeseung said that.

“It's okay. I know he still loves you, Jisun. I can see it through his eyes. Be strong, I know you love him too. I'm sorry for wasting your time but I just want to say that I'm moving to Toronto, Canada.” Woojae said, holding on Jisun's hand. Jisun look at Woojae, eyes full of questions.

“Canada?” He nodded, slowly caressing her cheeks and then gently ruffling her hair.

“Please take care of yourself. I don't know when I'll see you again. Listen, if you love Heeseung, never gives up. That's what Heeseung did when we dated, Jisun. He never gives up, you were meant to be with Lee Heeseung.”

Meanwhile Heeseung, he sighed as he took a seat at the bench. He swear to God his heart broke into pieces when he said that earlier. He was confused whether he mean it or not. Jisun's expression stabbed his heart, she looks so sad when he said that he never love her.