GREY ๛ CHAPTER 28

Four weeks has passed, there's still no sign of Heeseung waking up

Four weeks has passed, there's still no sign of Heeseung waking up. The scratch on his cheeks was fully healed but he looks so pale. The doctor also took off the bandage from his head, he's condition is getting better but he's just not going to wake up. Everyday his parents will come and same goes to Jaeyun and Jongseong.

At the same time, Jaeyun and Jongseong got to know new people and that is Heeseung's supposed to be lab assistants; Kwon Nara and Kang Euntaek.

“You guys might not believe me but I actually saw tears falling from his eyes. I swear.” Nara said as she put the foods for her friends on the table. Jaeyun pouts while looking at her as he took the food.

“Maybe shadow? You probably mistook it as his tears.” Jaeyun giggles causing Nara immediately shook her head.

“I really saw it. I was here, alone last night. I freaked out when I heard a sobs. Heeseung's definitely crying,”

“That's normal. People in coma usually did that. They're alive, it's just that they couldn't wake up.” Jongseong said, smiling as he took a glance at Heeseung. Gosh, he missed his bestfriend so much.

“Right, I actually search that last night when you sent me messages.” Euntaek said and nodded as he agreed to what Jongseong said.

“Heeseung's parents is actually on their way here- Oh, and who's turn is it to look after Heeseung? I actually forgot our schedule.” Jongseong said, glancing on his watch.

“It's actually me but I don't think I can make it, I have work too.” Jaeyun replies slightly giggles as Euntaek rolled his eyes. Jaeyun never tells them if he have works on the day he have to look after Heeseung.

“You have work or you have a date with Hyunjung?”

“Oh shut up, Euntaek. Don't make me start. Remember when you-”

“Shush, why are you guys fighting here? Low down your voice,” Jongseong glared at the youngest; both Jaeyun and Euntaek. Euntaek sticks his tongue out causing Jaeyun to roll his eyes.

“It's fine. I can take care of Heeseung.” Nara announced, smiling towards her friends. They all nodded but when Euntaek realised what she said, his eyes went widened.

“Wait what? Aren't we supposed to work together today miss girl?” Euntaek asked.

“Yeap but I finished my works earlier. Therefore, you need to do the review on the medicine that I gave you earlier.” Nara said, shoving her food in her mouth as she felt satisfied to see Euntaek's reaction.

“What- why didn't you tell me earlier? I swear to go God you're not letting me live in peace.”

“Oh God- please shut up. I got migraine for hearing those medicine stuffs. I never forget to thank myself for not choosing to study medicine or chemistry.” Jaeyun said pinching his head, acting like he's actually got a headache from Nara and Euntaek's argument on their works.