GREY ๛ CHAPTER 13

It is pass midnight and Heeseung spend his time at the rooftop of their apartment

It is pass midnight and Heeseung spend his time at the rooftop of their apartment. He can't sleep due to his assignments and obviously he can't stop thinking about things that happened lately. Sometime he did think that life is unfair.

How does it feels to be happy?

For all these time, he feel like he's hiding. Hiding from everything especially his true feelings and emotions. He may be laughing and joking around but inside, he really felt that he's dying.

He felt so empty.

His relationships with his family is a mess. He hate that. Jongseong did give him some advises but none of them works for him. Losing his mother made his lost his mind. He lost someone that is important to him.

“Gosh, what am I thinking.”

It was cold. He can't stop staring at the stars, somehow as he keep on thinking he feels like he was ranting at the stars. It was really beautiful, just like someone.

It's hurt to say that he can feel the distant between the two of them ever since Baek Jisun announced that she date Do Woojae. Seeing both of them happy made Heeseung wants to give up on everything.

He didn't want to hear whatever his mind said because it was all negative. His mind keep on saying that it was Do Woojae, who asked Jisun to avoid him. Assuming that will make Heeseung wants to avoid him even more.

But Do Woojae is a nice person. He treat Heeseung wellㅡ too many things that were hunting his mind and it's not healthy. It's bad for his health especially his final date is approaching.

One last glance on the stars, he finally get up from the chair. He needed to sleep and rest his mind from everything. Jongseong and Jaeyun probably sleeping.

About Jaeyun, he didn't went out from his room ever since they arrived earlier. He didn't say anything too but that's fine. He understand how stressful it was. He have been through it, probably more than that.

Heeseung opened their apartment door and the first thing that greets him is a sobs. It was midnight and it started to hits him as if it was a ghost. He stepped closer to the sobs and his eyes widened as he saw Jaeyun crying while covering his ears.

“Jaeyun? W-what's wrong?” Heeseung kneel down beside the youngest, Heeseung was worried enough to see the youngest crying.

Eomma,

Eomma, stop reading it!”

“Stop! Eomma!”

Heeseung immediately pulled Jaeyun into his embrace. Jaeyun was having a nightmare. Most importantly, he was crying while mentioning his mother.

“Jaeyun, calm down! Hey!” Heeseung cupped the youngest's face and Jaeyun never stop sobbing. It's driving him crazy when his mother keep on reading the story.