Chapter 26:

Reese POV

It's only been a few hours since I  left Trina's body in her momma's car in the parking lot of the Bottom's Up Bar. My mind has been racing since I  stepped off the elevator back into my penthouse and it hasn't stopped yet. Here it is almost one o'clock in the afternoon and I  have spoken a word besides telling my lady I'll see her at lunch when I  was dropping her off this morning. I  had a rat and didn't know what I  was going to do who it.

Red and I  grew up through. Marcus was like an older brother to him. Why would he be so disloyal knowing if and when I  found out it was going to be off with his head like Kings do it.

Wasn't sure if I  could trust Trina's word for it though. Yeah, she was scared and wanted to save her own ass but what would she get from pointing the fight at one of my boys especially Red.

Right now I'm sitting on his momma's porch listening to these niggas argue about who was a better shoot Curry or Irving. My eyes never left Red doe. I  watched his every move. His demeanor was off but able that was because he could feel my stare. He's always been timid around me once we got into our twenty and I  started to really run the streets.

You see the difference between me and Red: he faked like he caught bodies while I  actually did it. I  never pulled his card on any of the lies in spit to the rest of the homies because it was none of my business but I  knew he's not really about it. Now don't get me wrong if it's about throwing hands he won't run but when that gun talk starts to happen he'll run scared and it was no secret that I'm ruthless as they come. So it's hard for me to believe that he would that stupid to go against me.

After a while, he grew some balls to catch my eye giving me this half-ass smirk.

"Wussup withchu Rees you ain't said shit since you got here." I ignored his attempt to start a conversation just continued to stare at him. He tried to laugh it off but I  could see through it, I  always did. "Aye Spice fuck wrong with yo boy."

He got my cousin's attention.

My gaze moved from him to my left where I  knew my cousin would be giving me a look.

"You good nigga?"

I  didn't speak a word just nodded my head before turning my attention back onto this highlighter head ass nigga. Everybody around continued talking, including Red, but Spice watched me now, so I  decided to test the theory.

"Aye yo anybody seen Trina ass lately?"

All my boys gave me this nigga really look except Red he looked surprised that I  brought her up.

"Nigga whatchu worried bout her for ain't you married now." Sinko laughed out.

"Oh, married pussy ain't all data good huh ?" Hoodie added.

"Don't disrespect my wife Hood before I  put you inna box."

This nigga laughed like it was a joke until he realized I  wasn't laughing with him.

"Reese nigga I  was just playing no need to make death threats."

"It wasn't a threat my nigga and I  don't play about mine so watch yo fuckin' tongue."

The air instantly grew thick when these mothafucks realized playtime was over.

"Nah brody ain't nobody seen Trina why you ask ?" Spice chimed in trying to save this fat fuck.

"I  don't know man I  just been thinking. I  ain't seen her since Marco got killed. She wasn't at da funeral and I  ain't seen her around nowhere."