Chapter 6 (evil piece)

*Y/n: POV*

*I was going back in class with issei. When class ended, I called him.*

Y/n: Issei I wanted to talk to you about something.

Issei: sure thing.

*Issei and I went at quiet place*

Issei: so what did you wanted to talk about?

Y/n: I wanted to talk about 2 things.

Issei: and what are they?

Y/n: firstly... What is your dream? What do you want most.

Issei: glad you asked. I want to be a harem king and nobody will stop me from that.

Y/n: well good luck at that.

Issei: and what do you want most?

Y/n: I just want to have a quiet life with friend of mine. (Ị̸́ ̸͇́j̴̦̾u̴͇̐s̸͍̑t̷̹͌ ̷͇̀ẃ̴̼a̴̢̒ṋ̴̎t̶̫́ ̵̨̑t̴̮͛ò̷̘ ̸̦̐c̵̡̚ȏ̸̤l̸̡̔l̵̡̿ẻ̵̙c̷̱̊t̶͔͗ ̸͙̾a̶̲̅ŝ̷̹ ̷͈̒m̶̮̕u̸̳̓c̴͓͊h̷̢́ ̷̛̖ŝ̴͔o̷̪͗u̸͓͌l̵̞͌š̴̘ ̸̬͆ả̸̜s̸͈̓ ̶̨͒p̸̟͋o̸̦̒s̸̰̿s̴͍̆ḯ̴̡b̵̦̀l̶͎͛e̵̟͘ ̴̜͘ť̴̫o̵̧͛ ̶̗̓b̵̩̓e̵̬̅c̷̀ͅỏ̵̝m̶̝̚e̵̾ͅ ̵̩̀s̸̻͘ț̶̇r̵̜̈ö̴̗́n̵̨͑g̸̢͋ĕ̷̪r̵̜̆ ̷̜͊à̵̙ñ̴̘d̴̞̿ ̴̲̔r̶̺͂i̵̝̎p̸̳̂ ̶̥̒y̴̺͝ȯ̶̦u̴͚͝ŕ̶̰ ̴̨́p̷̙̕r̷̪̕é̵͔s̷͚̄ĭ̸̦ḏ̸̈́e̴̳͝ń̵͈t̶̲͐s̵̠̆ ̷̛͎p̸̻̉e̶̘̊e̷͇͝r̸̨͛ā̶͇g̵̝̅e̶͉̎ ̸̳͗ị̸̂n̶̝̽ĉ̸̮l̷͍̈́u̴͍̅d̶̼͐ī̴̢ṇ̴̊ǵ̴̣ ̴̢̑h̸̺̆e̸̝̓ŕ̸̼!̶̥͘)

Issei: that's a nice wish. So what was second thing?

Y/n: oh yeah I wanted to show you something.

*I took out devil piece from my pocket and showed it to issei*

Y/n: I like to go in dark places so found this lovely figure it looks like bishop piece from chess.

*Issei looked at evil piece for 10 seconds before realization. After he realized that what it was a devil piece, his eyes got widened.*

Issei: W-where did you got that?

Y/n: oh it was in abandoned house. As I said I like dark and abandoned places so I found this figure and got I liked it so I took it for myself. And why do you sound like you are shocked or something.

Issei: well... It's just... (If I tell him that this is an evil piece wich belonged to our peerage member wich died during protecting them. Rias will get angry. What should I do.)

Y/n: is it that bad to say it?

Issei: (screw it I will tell him.) Firstly we need to make sure that nobody is watching us.

Y/n: allright.

*After 5 minutes*

Y/n: so nobody is watching. Can you answer now?

Issei: well it's just... My friend had that once and he died...

Y/n: can you tell me that what was his name and how did he died?

Issei: it's hard to tell you know...

Y/n: what

Issei: about your dead friend.

Y/n: don't worry I'll support you.

Issei: thanks Dave.

Y/n: you can call me by my second and true name.

Issei: what are you talking about Dave.

Y/n: it would be better if you call me William.

Issei: not gonna lie you are a funny person.