3

"With a secret like that, at some point the secret becomes irrelevant. The fact that you kept it does not."- Sara gruen

After the little detention incident, I can confirm that suho doesn't like me much. In fact, he glares at me just like how he glares at seojun most of the time.

Nothing special really happened today at school. As I entered my house, I realize my mom isn't back yet once again. I should really go visit her workplace. With that thought, I packed her some lunch that I cooked up and got myself dressed out of my uniform.

I didn't know what to do with my hair so I left it down

I took a taxi to the hospital that she worked at since it was farther away from our house. As I entered the building, a gush of cold air surrounded me.
I never liked hospitals, the smell especially, gives me a headache. But since my mother works here, I have to get used to it.

As I got in the elevator, someone else came rushing in quickly pressing the same button I had chosen.
"Han Seojun?" I looked up surprised written on my face.
"Haewon? What are you doing here?" "Are you feeling more sick than the other day?"
I shook my head.
"Are you stalking me seojun? Tell me the truth and I'll think it through before reporting it to the police" I tilted my head waiting for a response.

He raised his eyebrow, "Don't get your hopes up. I'm visiting someone here. What about you?"
I eyed his appearance and he was looking good good. His fashion sense never fails to amaze me.
"I'm here to visit my mom. She's a doctor here"
As the elevator came to a stop, we both got out and surprisingly went in the direction to the same room number.
"You don't gotta be a gentleman and walk me here Seojun" I said sarcastically.

"Never intended to" he slightly pushed me out of the way and entered first.

I scoffed and went in afterwards as well. A smile formed on my face as I saw my mom taking care of a woman around her age. She looked up before she stopped what she was doing.
"I came to visit you mom since you barely have time to come home and spend time with your daughter." I pouted as I gave her the food I prepared.

Seojun went up to the patient and to my surprise, hugged her delicately. "You are getting discharged today right mom? I came to take you home."
Come tot think of it, I don't know much about his life outside of school..
I didn't know his mother was sick. Maybe that's why he hates seeing others sick as well.
I think she noticed me staring so I quickly introduced myself to her. She was very beautiful, and I could tell who Seojun got his looks from.
She seemed to take a liking in me so she asked if I could come with her to this beauty shop after this.
I happily agreed and hugged my mom goodbye.
All three of us then went to the place Seojun's mom was talking about. Apparently her old friend works here and it's been a long time since they caught up.
Before we entered Seojun nudged me lightly making me look up at him.
"You didn't have to come you know, you could've said no"
"But I did want to come Seojun. Your mom is a very nice lady"
Seojun had to quickly use the restroom so I entered first with his mom. That's when I noticed a awe so familiar girl right in front of us.
We made eye contact and she put a hand over her mouth.
That's when I realized she recognized me as well. It finally clicked in my head that the person in front of me was my friend lim jukyung barefaced without any makeup.
Before she could run away, I grabbed her arm and turned her around.
She stared at me wide eyed with tears threatening to spill.
"Jukyung why were you trying to run away? That upsets me you know"
"Bu- but you saw my face without any makeup on. You wouldn't want to be my friend anymore because I look like this" her voice trembled and she looked so scared compared to her cheerful self at school.

How dare she think so poorly about herself. She doesn't even look bad, a few breakouts here and there but that's hormones to blame.
"Jukyung stop panicking and listen to me. You look pretty with or without makeup on. We all have our insecurities that we want to hide. But that doesn't mean I would just stop being your friend because of it. You are too precious for that"
"Don't you worry, I'll keep this a secret if you don't want anyone to find out"
I pulled her in for a hug as she slowly calmed down.
"Oh wait, on the second note, Seojun and his mother came with me here. What should we do?" We both panicked and she suddenly grabbed a clay mask and began to put it on her face.
Right when she was done, Seojun entered and looked bewildered seeing us like that.

For the rest of the time we were here, Seojun kept taking pictures of her face to use as blackmail for later.
I sat in the corner with a face mask on thinking of the things that happened today. Jukyung wants to keep it a secret but for how long? How many people already know about this? Why would she feel the need to hide herself like that? A million thoughts were clouding my mind when all of a sudden I heard a clicking sound in front of me.
"YAHH" I yelled as he was giggling at the photo he took of me.
"Delete that right now Seojun, I probably look so bad, You caught me off guard.
Here wait let me fix my posture."
"There. You can take it now" I said as I held up a peace sign and flipped my hair.

"You are so extra Haewon, I swear" he took a few more shots of me and jukyung and we all went home for the day.
Going out with Seojun and his mother turned out better than I expected. Me and his mother hit it off and she said I was welcome to visit their house anytime I want.
Seojun obviously opposed to that idea giving me a side glare. I smirked back at him and gladly accepted that offer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.