16

The next day at school, Soojin wanted all of us to go shopping together.
"I had plans this afternoon, you guys can go without me" Sooah said as she was fixated on her phone.
"Then what about you Haewon? And Ju?"
"I'm free this afternoon and Jukyung agreed to come"
"Then that settles it" Soojin smiled and went back to her seat. She looked better, no, happier which made me feel happy as well. I hope she can meet someone who puts on a smile on her face everyday like that.
Someone pulled me out of my train of thoughts as they put a drink on my desk.
"It's banana milk", Seojun said as he casually sat down next to me.
My eyes lit up as I opened it and drank it happily. He also looked content after seeing me nod my head as I sipped on it.
I've been told many times by my mother to stop but I have the weirdest habit.
Whenever I eat or drink something that I really like, I start nodding my head without realizing it. Everyone probably thinks I'm weird-
"Cute" he mumbled and I almost choked on my drink.
I put my hand on his forehead just to make sure he's okay.
"You're not sick right? Why are you acting very nice to me all of a sudden?"
He laughed at my weirdness and we all continued on with our day.
Soon it was time to go to the mall with the girlies. We went to different stores and bought what we needed.
Jukyung stopped us to look at bracelets.
"Let's all get matching ones. And for Sooah as well" we all picked the ones we liked out and helped each other put it on.

That's when Soojin started tearing up all of a sudden

That's when Soojin started tearing up all of a sudden. I panicked because I didn't know what was wrong or what happened to her.
"What's wrong bby? Why are you suddenly tearing up?" I tried to comfort her but nothing was working. We took her to a private place and sat down.
Soojin slowly wiped her tears and began talking. "I finally decided to move on from Lee Suho. Now that I think about it, I feel disgusted that I thought about getting revenge on you Jukyung. I'm so sorry"
We were both confused on what she meant by revenge.
"You see, during the night of the school trip, I overheard your conversation. About your relationship and the bullying that happened to you because of your f-face."
"I looked in the morning when you were asleep and confirmed what you said was true. I can't believe I thought those things just for a guy I liked.."
Jukyung pulled her in for a hug and said it will all be okay.
I felt relieved knowing that Soojin won't do anything bad that might cause harm to her and others. As they made up, I suddenly got a call from
.
.
Seojun?

"Hello? Han seojun I already told you I'd be bu-"
"What?! Which hospital? Okay got it I'll be right there" I gestured the girls to come and that I'll explain along the way.
We all got into a taxi and headed to the hospital they were at.
"Seojun and Suho got into an accident" I softly said and both Soojin and Jukyung gasped. We all fell into silence as they processed what I had said.
My eyes weld up with tears and I nervously bit on my nails.
I don't know what I will do if I see Seojun hurt

When we arrived, we quickly paid the driver and ran to the woman at the reception desk. She gave the room number and we rushed to get there faster.
Tears were now silently running down my cheeks as I thought about all the different kinds of injuries they could've gotten.
As I slided the door open, there laid Suho with a broken leg and Seojun with a cast on his arm. The girls went to Suho's side and I obviously went to Seojun.
I checked to see if he got hurt anywhere else. He had a big bandage near his chin and a few bruises here and there. I thanked god that it wasn't too serious before slapping him on his uninjured arm.
"Oww what was that for Haewon. Can't you see I'm hurt?" He pouted at me.
"Who told you guys to argue in the middle of the road, you idiots!"
"You should be glad that you have minor injuries. When I heard that you guys got into a accident, you know all the bad thoughts that went running in my head?"

Everyone was stunned at my sudden outburst including myself. I decided to take a breather and went out of the room that they were at.

As I was walking away, I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around to face them.

"you should stop crying now Haewon. You look ugly when you cry"
I wiped my tears and glared at him. "There. You happy?"
"Very" he slung his uninjured arm around my shoulders and lead me back to their shared room. Before we entered, I had to ask him a question in private.
"What did you guys argue about Seojun? Was it really serious?"

His mood darkened after that and I could tell he didn't want to talk too deep about it. "Se Yeon's song got released on the radio. All because of Suho's father but we will resolve it, you don't have to worry" I swiftly nodded and then opened the door for him.
.
.
.
-Time skip-

I could tell in these past several days, Seojun and Suho seemed to have somewhat made up. They are helping each other eat food, put on their clothes, and even use the restroom together. When I saw one of the interactions between them, I burst out laughing at the irony. They reminded me of Tom and Jerry for some reason, the constant bickering and fighting.
Ju and I wanted to visit them today and decided to go together. As we walked side by side, I glanced at all the books and comics she had in her bag.
Hm, I guess Suho likes to read books in his free time
Of course, what would you expect from the smartest kid in the school🤦‍♀️
I brought food for both Seojun and Suho because Seojun's mom asked me to pick it up from her house.
As we entered, I placed the food on both of the beds and greeted them both. Jukyung gave the gift shyly and started to feed him.

"Ju his leg is broken, not his arms and hands." I laughed at her poor attempt to make an excuse and let them be.
I examined the food that Seojun's mom had made today and I could tell she was a good cook.
Compared to Jukyung feeding him carefully, I was not the delicate type I guess. I accidentally made his tongue get burnt from the food and it was overall, a chaotic mess.
As he whined, I gave him a sharp glare. "Be grateful that I'm helping you. Look at them."
I pointed at Suho and Ju and back to him.
"They forgot we even exist right now. They are in their own little world"
He chuckled shaking his head. "Oh by the way, how's your wrist? Is it all healed up?"

I held out my wrist and showed him the tiny scar from the burn. "Yup, all healed. Good as new"

The rest of the day went by as we took care of Suho and Seojun. All our classmates came over to visit and check up on the two boys.
Later that night, I brought coffee for the 4 of us and slowly walked to the room since I don't want to spill it anywhere.
I stopped at my tracks seeing Jukyung and Seojun awfully close to each other.
She was writing on his cast and then did a cute "roar" imitation at him before running away. I could see from here his ears reddening and him getting all flustered.
Must be nice, making the Han Seojun become all shy for you
I went inside the room and put the drinks down. Suho was silently reading a book on his bed so I instinctively sat down near him.
I picked up a book and tried to read to get the memory out of my head. I pouted and looked over at Suho.
"Why is your face practically drooling down in sadness Haewon" he put his book down and put his attention on me.
"Aish I didn't think I would be the jealous type. One sided love is so hard Suhoo." I whined and fake sobbed.
"You can't relate since it's the other way around for you" I got up and laid down on the empty bed.
I heard him snicker at my comment before he went back to reading. After a while, I decided to call it a night and went home.

I stopped by Gowoon's to give the dishes back but I ended up staying over for the night.

"Mom, I was going to have a sleepover at Gowoon's place. Remember the friend you made at the hospital?"
"Yeah, her house. Okay then mom, have a goodnight"
As I ended the call, Gowoon gave me something to change into and we both decided to share her bed.
"Gowoon, would you mind if I told you a secret of mine?"
She shook her head and waited for me to continue.
"You see.. umm.. I have had a crush on your brother for a while now" I observed her face to see her reaction.

She was obviously surprised but she then smiled warmly at me.
"It would be great to have a sister in law like you" she wiggled her eyebrows laughing loudly.

"Yah! Don't get too ahead of yourself. Even if I do like him, he has feelings for someone else." I sadly sighed as Gowoon hugged me.
"If he ever hurts you in any way, just tell me. I'll whack him in the head for you and cuss him out."
I laughed imagining that scene and hugged Gowoon back.
"Maybe I should come to your house more often. It's nice talking and spending time with you"
.
.
.
.
.