14

Special chapter, where we talk about everyone else's relationships that we haven't mentioned so far in the story ;)

3rd person pov:
Soojin asked to meet up with Suho for the first time after the rejection incident. They were both awkward at first not knowing what to say to one another.
Soojin decided to initiate the conversation first since Suho didn't seem to be talking anytime soon.
"How's you and your relationship going? I saw the necklace that you gave her." She slightly smiled even though it was painful to talk about this topic.
"We're doing good-" he cleared his throat before saying "I'm sorry for rejecting you like that. I know I should've been nicer to you since we are close. I wasn't in my right mind"
Hearing those words made her feel a bit better. Atleast he regretted being harsh to her that night.
"You should introduce me to some of your male friends. I've been single for too long" she joked around making him laugh in return.
"So are we still friends? No hard feelings?" He asked her in a suddenly serious tone.
She thought about it before slowly nodding. As they spent the rest of the day together, she came to a realization.
Maybe she would finally be able to move on now

********************************************

Gowoon has had a secret admirer for a while now. And it's none other than Jukyung's little brother lim Juyoung. He follows her everywhere and tries to get on her good side.
Although Han Seojun isn't very fond of him, he's not totally against it either.
As of right now though, Gowoon has been rejecting him and his confessions.
Juyoung realized that he shouldn't give up and will do whatever it takes to win this girl's heart.

Even if it takes a long amount of time to go from strangers.... to friends... and finally to lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lim Heekyung, the older sister of lim Jukyung works at move entertainment, the place where Seojun and Se yeon were trainees.

lim heekyung has been dating Junwoo, Haewon and Jukyung's homeroom teacher for a while now.
They met in an abrupt situation and their love life is just as chaotic as them. However, they have been keeping it a secret from everyone and it's getting harder to hide it. Maybe one day, her sister will catch them together and confront them about it.
Until then, they will date in secret going through their own heartbreaks, hardships, and misunderstandings. But their love will hopefully overpower those in the end.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>