28 (Epilogue)

"There is no real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story"
-Frank Herbert
_____________________________3 years later

Han Seojun. His popularity has grown immensely over the past 3 years. He has been dropping hit songs one after the other capturing fans from all over the world.
He publicly announced a week after his debut regarding his relationship. His relationship of 2 years with Kang Haewon, his highschool sweetheart. They have been going strong for another 3 years after that, becoming a popular couple in the industry.

Kang Haewon. She has been focusing on being a composer and started her modeling career as well. She realized that even though being a composer and producer was nice, modeling made her feel excited as well. She's finally spreading her wings and showing off her talents to the world.
She and Seojun moved in a year ago in Seojun's house. They are living together, going to work together, now they need to take the extra step and get married already!

To our luck, Seojun decided to propose to Haewon when they were on a trip in Jeju Island. He racked his brain and thought of so many ways to propose to her and came up with the idea of going on a boat together.
He made sure the room in the boat was fully decorated with candles, her favorite flowers, food, and everything romantic. He wrote a song specifically for that special day and got down on one knee and asked her to marry him.
She cried tears of joy, he felt like the happiest man in the world, and their day ended rather intimately.
Now their wedding will be held close to the end of the year, around October or November. Congratz to the future married couple!

Lee Suho. He has become a business man like his father but has been dealing with his job in a righteous and fair way. He treats his employees with respect and gives equal opportunities to everyone. Him and Jukyung are still together and got engaged a few months ago.
Everyone was delighted to hear the news, especially Ju's mother.
Ju and Haewon's weddings are both gonna take place one after the other. Ju wanted hers to be in the summer time instead so they could do the wedding outdoors.

Lim Jukyung. She finished college and became a makeup artist for famous idol groups. Throughout the years, people wanted her to be on tv as well, seeing how she is both talented and beautiful. She even started her own makeup show that has been receiving good reviews from everyone.

Kang Soojin. Although she wanted to become a businesswoman at first, she changed her mind completely and decided to become an actress. Her realistic acting, beautiful visuals, and charming voice led her to become very famous. She is most well known for her action movie that came out this year which is filled with suspense, thriller, and even a slight sprinkle of romance.
However, Soojin met a guy in college a few years back and they instantly clicked. They have now been together for 2 1/2 years and they're happier than ever!

Choi Soo Ah. Or should we call her Yoo Sooah. She became a well known fashion designer after several years of hard work. She is going to hold a fashion show later in the fall time this year to release her autumn collection.
Her and Taehoon got married a year ago deciding that marrying early would be the right choice. Their wedding was filled with laughter and joy, as everyone took time off their busy schedules and came together.

Yoo Taehoon: although he loved hip hop and rapping in his younger years, he debuted in the entertainment industry with his sense of humor and great personality. He is now a radio show host where he meets up with famous idols and interviews them. His show is called "Daily Tae" and is trending in the top 10 on Naver.

Joo Hyemin: our intelligent girl became a Doctor that saves the lives of many. Dr. Joo has earned the reputation of the easy going and approachable doctor that the patients have come to love. Just like a kdrama story, Hyemin found the love of her life in the hospital. Her fellow coworker Dr. Choi. They are called the honeybun couple according to the staff because of the way they treat each other. Both are really sweet and caring and go together just like pb & J or Mac and cheese if you were to compare them.
Our little food couple are very talented at what they do. Hyemin introduced her boyfriend to her friends and after a "serious" talk with the girls, they accepted him. He also got along just fine with Seojun and the others, ultimately creating their own boy group to hang out with, just like the girls.

Han Heekyung and Han Junwoo: Both have been happily married for 3 years now and a baby is on the way. They had their gender reveal 2 months ago and it was a baby girl! Jukyung is going to be an auntieee
Both still have the same job, one works at the company and the other is still a teacher. They are both busy with their jobs and filling up their house with a nursery room and too many things for their baby girl.

Lim Ju young and Han Go woon. Both are busy with life in college since they will be graduating this year. Juyoung finally convinced Gowoon to go out with him a year ago after several years of running after her. Both are the definition of a cute couple, and it sometimes feels like their roles are switched in the relationship. Gowoon takes care of Juyoung a lot and Juyoung always cheers up Gowoon when she needs it. When they announced their relationship, they got teased a lot by Jukyung and Haewon. Seojun Warned Juyoung that if he ever made his little sister cry, then he better run for his life that very day.

These past 3 years went by very quickly. Everyone went through their own hardships and struggles, their moments of joy and sadness. All are main characters in their lives and in our hearts. Everyone deserved the happy ending as they walked down the path of healing throughout the years.
All learned from their mistakes, learned valuable lessons growing up, and leaned on each other for support when things got hard. At the end, they all grew up to be fine and successful people and role models to others.

Even though the writings will stop here, their stories will continue on for many many years to come.
===
This book has finally come its end as we part ways with all of our precious and lovable characters and their own individual stories. I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Goodbye for now. Till we meet again ;)
_______________
Started: May 2021
Ended: 06/13/21
_______________