26

"He stole my heart so I'm planning revenge.... I am going to take his last name"
-unknown
________________________________

This week was hectic since it was Heekyung unnies wedding and the debut of Seojun.
I was busy helping the preparations for both events coming up one after the other.
I woke up really early and got myself ready for today.
I wore the black and white dress I got the other day and fixed my hair up a little.
Darn I should've asked Jukyung to do my makeup for today's occasion
I put on my necklace and earrings before grabbing my bag.

Just as I was about to call Seojun, I heard the doorbell ring

Just as I was about to call Seojun, I heard the doorbell ring. When I opened it up, there stood a breathtaking view.
Aish my heart flutters too easily
Seojun was dressed up neatly in his black suit. He took in my appearance as well before blurting out "beautiful". I smiled mischievously at his stunned expression. "Good morning to you as well"

"If you're ready then let's go, I'll drive you there." I nodded before putting on my heels. "Just one more thing though" I fixed his tie a little before smiling. "All done now"
_________________________

At the wedding venue, me and Seojun were one of the first to arrive. Jukyung and her family were already present running around doing some things.
I caught the sight of Suho there as well helping out. He must've come along with Ju then.

Gowoon and Juyoung were also together looking at Gowoon's phone smiling at something

I nudged Seojun in the shoulder and pointed in their direction with a smug look.

Seojun looked at them and sent me a knowing smile.
.
.
Hyemin and Soojin came in together looking gorgeous as always.
"Me and Hyemin didn't have a date to bring along so we single ladies came together" Soojin said smiling.
"What about Sooah? Did some-" right as I was about to finish my sentence,
Sooah and Taehoon entered hand in hand earning a questioning look from everyone.
"Hehe I forgot to tell you guys.... we are officially dating again!" She looked at him dreamily and we all congratulated them both.

"Finally. Took y'all long enough" Hyemin said sarcastically, earning a laugh from all of us.
We all took our seats and chatted for a little bit. I looked at all the food they were serving and nodded my head in approval.
Seojun caught sight of that and smiled secretly. Everyone quieted down once the music started and the bride walked down the aisle. She looked so beautiful in her white wedding dress and I could see that her husband was staring at her in awe.
They said their vows and when it was time for the kiss, everyone got hyped up and did a standing ovation. Even if Heekyung unnie isn't my real sister, I felt emotional and so happy for her on this day.

The wedding went by fast as everyone had fun talking with one another. We all had time to dance and sing our hearts out together. Then we took photos of the family, Heekyung unnie and Mr. Junwoo, and everyone at the end. This wedding was truly beautiful and chaotic, just like our newly wed couple.
At the end of the day, everyone split up to go do whatever they wanted for the rest of the night.
Me and Seojun stayed behind with Suho and Jukyung to help clean up and stuff.
"After finishing up, should we go to the Han river?" Jukyung excitingly asked and I couldn't say no to such adorableness.

Me and Seojun rode together while Suho took Ju in his car.
I quietly hummed to a tune while looking at the night sky.
"Why don't you ride your bike anymore Seojun?" I asked as my gaze fixated on a motorcycle riding next to us.

"Should I ride it more? It will be hard for you since you wear dresses more often."

"I guess.. Anyways, wasn't it funny how Soojin caught the bouquet at the wedding. She looked so flustered and cute" I laughed as I reminisced the memory from a few hours ago.
"According to tradition, she has to find someone fast now" Seojun laughed along with me.

"These heels are killing me." I took off my 6 inch high heels and took out the plastic bag I had in the back of the seat.
Seojun looked over curiously as I opened the bag revealing my comfortable flats.
"Wow you prepared in advanced huh" he looked at me with an amused expression.

"A girl's gotta do what she gotta do. It gets tiring walking with heels all day." I wore my flats and let my hair down. I massaged my scalp and looked over at Seojun for a while.

"Do I have something on my face?" He sarcastically said earning a laugh from me.
"You looked handsome today, you should wear suits more often" and that chain earring he wore today was just- wow-

He parked the car and we walked to where Suho and Ju was waiting at.
We all walked together enjoying the quiet scenery and beautiful night sky.
As we all sat down near the river, Suho and Ju started their own conversation about how they visited here before.

I turned my attention to Seojun and saw that he was already looking at me.
"The Han river matches your name Han Seojun" I smiled and he did the same as well.
It felt more chilly since we were near the water, so I regretted not bringing a jacket with me. I hugged myself and rubbed my arms in order to find some warmth until I felt something covering my shoulders.
Seojun took his suit off and put it around me carefully.
"You should've worn something that covered you up more" he said as he pulled me closer to him.
"Aren't you going to be cold? You're wearing a light shirt underneath it." I said as I tried to give it back to him.
"I gotta take care of my precious girlfriend. What if you catch a cold, then that won't be good."
I smiled at how caring he is and put my head on his shoulder.
"Are you ready for tomorrow? How are you feeling?"

"To be honest, I'm nervous but happy because the day has finally come." I could see him getting teary eyed so I rubbed his back in a circular motion to calm him down.

"I'm so proud of how far you have come."

"Seyeon would be happy as well seeing you finally achieve your dream. He will also be proud of how you made up with Suho again"
He smiled at that and pulled me in for a hug.

"Ahem ahem" Suho cleared his throat and we sheepishly looked over at the couple sitting a little farther away from us.
"We should go now, it's getting really late now. Seojun should get some sleep for his big day tomorrow."
We all walked back to our cars and said our goodbye and good nights to one another.
.
.
.
Once he came to a stop at my house I thanked him before getting out.
"See you tomorrow Seojun. Make sure to get a good nights sleep and don't skip breakfast."

"I'll be sure to come to the showcase tomorrow"
He smiled before nodding. I watched him as he drove off and couldn't be seen anymore from my street.
.
.
.
.
I hope tomorrow goes well
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hope tomorrow goes well