24

"I am yours.
No refunds"
________________________________

The sunlight shined through the windows, slowly brightening up the whole room.
I woke up with the worst headache ever which made me instantly regret drinking so much.
I lazily got out of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen myself up. As I looked at the mirror, I realized my hair was all messy and my makeup was nowhere to be seen on my face.
Huh?
As I racked my head to figure out what happened last night, a sudden flash of memories resurfaced where I was hugging the pole and cussing out Seojun.
It's official. I'm never drinking again.
You're such an embarrassment Kang Haewonn!
I quickly got dressed for work since it was now a weekday, fun .

 You're such an embarrassment Kang Haewonn! I quickly got dressed for work since it was now a weekday,  fun

Once I entered the living room, there laid a sleeping yet handsome man on the couch.
I guess he didn't go home last night.

I went inside the kitchen and made the both of us breakfast to go. Seojun was going to debut in about 2 weeks so he was really busy everyday. We usually go to work together since I work with Heekyung unnie at the company.
Although I have my own car, he likes to pick me up in the mornings, which I'm really grateful for. We haven't had much time to go on dates these past few weeks, so the simple car rides to and from work are special to me.

"wake up sleeping beauty, or else we will be late for work. Heekyung unnie will get really mad at youu"

His eyes shot open and he looked around in a daze. I laughed at his cuteness and resumed putting the spoons and chopsticks on the table.

I slowly ate as I watched the scene unfold in front of me. Seojun was running around with a toothbrush in his mouth while looking for his jacket and wallet. Multitasking at his finest.
Once I finished cleaning the dishes, Seojun locked the apartment door and we raced to the car in a hurry.
The ride to the company took about 15 minutes, so plenty of time to listen to music and talk about random things.

"You are cute when you get drunk Haewon. But don't you dare drink with any other male coworkers." He furrowed his eyebrows.
"You couldn't even recognize me last night"
I held in my laugh as I thought of all the cringey things me and the girls did.
"Anyways, when is your next break off? We need to go shopping to get you a suit for Heekyung's wedding."
Heekyung unnie was finally getting married to Mr. Han Junwoo. Yes, our teacher from highschool.
"I need to check my schedule baby, Heekyung noona is a workaholic I swear to god"
I laughed at his sulking before opening up my phone.
------------------------
Gc:

Me: do you guys have time to go shopping for Heekyung unnies wedding? We need to get dresses and gifts ready.

Soojin: I'm free on Saturday, how about you guys?