10

"I cheer for people. I was raised to believe there's enough sun for everybody"- Tracee Ellis Ross
________________________________

When we all got back to school on Monday, the teacher called me, Jukyung, Soojin, Suho, and Seojun over. He had figured out about the incident that occurred during the weekend. We were now required to each write an apology letter.
I just wrote a tiny sorry at the beginning of the page and Seojun had written a huge sorry across his paper. That made me laugh at the irony of an apology letter.
After that, we were informed over an exam coming up later this week. Almost everyone groaned and complained including me.
We all decided to meet up to study as a group. It would be good to get the extra help and preparation.
When me and Ju (Jukyung's new nickname) was going over to the place to study, we accidently over heard Suho and Soojin talking.
She was crying and Suho was hugging her.
I looked over at Jukyung momentarily before reassuring her. She needs to know the situation before misunderstanding.
"I've known Soojin for a long time now. The only people who know of her father abusing her over her grades are me, Sooah, and Suho, her childhood friend. And now you know as well"
"Please don't misunderstand it Jukyung"
she nodded and looked at Soojin sympathetically.
"It must be hard constantly being pressured to do well" she said with a sigh.

I slightly nodded. I realized that behind every smile, everyone is going through something in their life.
They mask their weaknesses and emotions by bottling it up until they are at their breaking point.
.
.
.
-Time skip-

In the classroom the next day, the famous baseball player Ryu Hyung Jin came to our class and asked Jukyung for her number. He even gave her the baseball that he cherished the most.
He said he was going to ask her out after the final game so she has to go.
Suho looked like a kettle pot with imaginary smoke coming out of his ears. I looked beside me and saw how Seojun's fist was curled up tightly. I sighed and took out a lollipop from my pocket and uncurled his fist.
He looked confused for a moment before I put the lollipop in his hands.
"Cheer up" I said as I got some candy out for myself.
He unwrapped the candy and put it in his mouth. "You are a whole child Haewon. Why do you even carry these around?"
I shrugged and leaned back as I watched the scene unfold in front of my eyes. Jukyung sure is popular with the guys. 3 people are already head over heels for her while I can't even get 1 to look at me like that.

At the end of the school day, Seojun asked me and Jukyung to help him look for a present for Gowoon. He said he needed to get makeup and didn't know what was which. We happily agreed and decided to meet up in 30 minutes. I got home and changed into some comfy clothes for the day.

We all went inside the new makeup store and Jukyung got to work

We all went inside the new makeup store and Jukyung got to work. I don't really know much about makeup so I let Ju pick out most of the items. Seojun seemed to be on the same page as me because he looked lost.
"Han Seojun. Come here and help me out" Ju called him over so she could test the color of the lip tint. Me and her already had lipstick on so he was the test subject.

I'm not gonna lie, both of them really looked good together

Seojun was looking at her so intently that I felt the sexual tension from over here. I didn't wanna see it anymore so I looked around the store. I found some hair accessories and hats I could get for Gowoon.
We all payed for our gifts and bumped into Suho along the way. He decided to join us after seeing that Jukyung was with us, just great.
We went into the elevator when all of a sudden, the elevator shook and stopped moving.
I mentally face palmed myself and waited patiently in the corner. Jukyung on the other hand was fidgeting around.
"I have to use the restroom after the large drink you got for me Seojun. It's all your faultttt"
I held in my laugh as Suho innocently gave her the cup in case she wanted to pee in it.
Seojun looked over at me seeing if I was okay. I nodded my head slightly and did an okay sign.

The workers managed to open the elevator halfway up until Ju couldn't hold it in anymore. She sprinted up and slid out of the elevator. I cracked up at her actions and everyone's reaction to her sudden action worthy movie skills.

As I got home, My phone rang and Jukyung's name lit up. I wonder why she was calling?
"Hello? Wassup bby Ju"
"Haewon I decided not to go to the baseball game. Do you think it'll be alright?"

"Duh, it's your choice. No one can force you to go. And plus you like Suho so you don't need to accept the baseball player's confession"

"I knew I would find an answer if I called you. Thanks gurl" she said, causing a smile to form on my face.

We talked for another 30 minutes until my mother came home. I made dinner for the both of us and we binge watched a korean drama that came out recently.

What none of us knew was that Seojun and Suho had gone to the game secretly because of Jukyung. Turns out she didn't come so they sat together and and actually enjoyed the match. They had their own bromance moment that could potentially lead to their friendship mending in the near future..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But Only time will tell
.
.
.