25

"If I had my life to live again, I'd find you sooner"- Kobi Yamada
________________________________

I wore the extra spare of pyjamas I kept in Seojun's own apartment before going to the bathroom.

 I took all my makeup off before going into the kitchen

I took all my makeup off before going into the kitchen. "What do you want to eat for dinner?" I called out as Seojun was picking a movie on the tv.
"Let's eat ramen. I've been craving it lately" I nodded and grabbed a few packs of ramen and a pot from the lower cabinet.
Once it was cooked, I brought it over to the table to eat.
"Let's eat before it gets soggy" I said as I got my chopsticks out.
.
.
.
The movie's ending was pretty sad and I balled my eyes out for the main female lead dying at the end.
"It's just a fictional character baby, you can stop crying now." He wiped my tears before saying "your eyes will be all puffy in the morning"

I huffed in annoyance and went in his bedroom before lying down.
He came after me and laid down before pulling me in close to him.
.
.
We both fell asleep cuddling and talking about random things. I don't know which one of us slept first but it was nice being in his arms again.
Maybe I should move in with him..

~~~
The week went by fast and it was now Sunday. The girls and I wanted to meet up at around oneish to shop together.
I also asked Gowoon if she wanted to join us but she said she already had plans with Juyoung, Ju's younger brother.
~I smell lovee in the air~
.
.
"Let's get our dresses ready first. Should we go for short or long dresses this time around?" Soojin glanced at all of us waiting for our opinions.

"I want to look formal for this wedding" I said smiling.
Sooah and Hyemin agreed with me but Ju didn't respond. She actually looked lost in her thoughts so I patted her back to get her attention.
She looked confused and sheepishly smiled before saying "what were we talking about again?"
I laughed at her cuteness before splitting all of us into 2 groups. Hyemin and Sooah would be together while us 3 will travel as one.

I grabbed Soojin and Ju's arms and led the way to the closest store.
"What color are you guys thinking of wearing?" Ju looked over at us and asked.

"Maybe black and white, to match with Seojun" I scanned all the dresses displayed before one of them caught my eyes.
"You're making all of us feel more single than we already are Haewon" Soojin playfully said before going to the aisle of beige dresses.

"Lee Suho came back to Korea" Ju suddenly blurted out grabbing the attention of the both of us.
"What? When? Where? How?" Soojin stopped what she was doing so Ju could explain.

"What do I do now Kang Soo? I missed him so much but I'm still hurt over the fact that he didn't contact me for so long."
"Meet up with him again. Talk it out. Then you can decide" Soojin said hugging the brown haired girl.
I let out a sigh before grabbing the dress I saw earlier.
"Let's think of us today and have fun. You need a break Ju, you're stressing out too much"
She nodded before picking out an orangish brown dress.
Once we all got what we needed, we met back up at the food court for lunch. It felt nice taking a break from everything and chatting with all my best friends.
Once we were all done getting everything including the gifts, I drove back home and got into my night gown.
I did a few of my assignments before FaceTiming Seojun.