21

"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine."- Maya Angelou
________________________________

Ju's older sister Heekyung was intimately kissing
our homeroom teacher.
They didn't realize our presence until Jukyung shouted
"UNNIE?!"
They both stepped away from each other and looked at us both in shock.

"Our teacher.... and ju's older sister.. what a pair" I smiled and started clapping.
Our teacher rubbed the back of his neck and let out an awkward laugh.
"It just turned out that way" he said shyly.
"How long has it been since you guys been together?" Ju asked and I was also really curious on that too.
"It's been quite a while. We started dating maybe in the beginning of the semester?"
Our jaws dropped at that. We were completely fooled and had no idea about it. they really know how to keep their relationship a secret for a long time. Im impressed

I left Ju with them two love birds and escaped the awkward tension in the air.
As I waited at the bus stop, a familiar bike rode over to my direction.
"Hop on" he said and I giddily got on. "Where are we going today mister?" I said as I put the helmet on.
"You'll see" he said as we rode off to wherever he was taking me. We stopped in front of the studio next to the mall and I narrowed my eyes at him.
"You better not be taking me to a photo shoot again Seojun. Im going to kill you"

"Ding ding ding, you guessed correctly" he smiled and took my hands in his before leading the way inside.
The same director came in and clasped his hands together seeing us two. "There goes my 2 amazing models. The last photo shoot was such a success that I asked Seojun to bring you here if you had time."
"I'm so glad you agreed on the offer again"
I faked a smile and nodded. Wait until we are done with this. Ima strangle him

"The stylist will let you guys try on our newest spring collection and then we can click away while you guys pose together."

I went in the dressing room and was handed a few dresses to try on. They were all so pretty this time and I really loved trying each one on.

Maybe I should become a model as a side job later on in life

They got my hair and makeup done in a flash and I was ready to go get the pictures taken. I watched with the staff as Seojun got his solo shots finished up. He was truly a professional

"Haewon, it's time to shinee!" The director called me over to him and I walked over to the set

"It shouldn't be too hard to take the photos since you are a couple, am I right?"

Before I could protest and say that we weren't in fact together, Seojun nodded at the director and closed the space between us.
We took a couple shots side by side, some leaning in or him behind me.
Then we sat down on the couch once again. I leaned back into his chest and one of his hands went to touch my hair and the other snaked around my waist.
I accidently flinched at the sudden contact but played it off afterwards.
"You forced me here and even said that we were a couple to the director" I crossed my hands and looked up at him.
"You can't play with my feelings like that seojun. It took enough courage for me to confess.."
I looked away feeling my eyes starting to sting and a lump was starting to form in my throat.
He gently brought my chin up with his hands and leaned in ever so slightly. My eyes dilated back and forth trying to figure out the meaning behind his actions.
"Who said I'm playing with your feelings Haewon? He looked down at my lips before coming back up to meet my eyes.

"If you are serious about this, t-then why don't you say that you like me back?" I bit my bottom lip slightly and we stayed in that position for what seemed like an eternity.
The whole world seemed to stop and everything around us got blocked out. All that mattered at the moment was us and the close proximity was killing me. Just one inch closer and our lips would touch.
"I was going to wait for a more better time to say this but.."
"I like you miss Kang Haewon.. you entered my life unexpectedly and made my days enjoyable. You picked me up when I was at my lowest and cheered on for me at my best. You are charming, intelligent, and a very beautiful woman. Anyone would be happy to be able to call you theirs"
The blood rushed to my cheeks at the sudden confession of his. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy and my legs felt like they would give out soon. I mentally thanked us sitting on the couch right now.

He gently moved the strays of hair away from my face
"If there weren't so many people around, I would have already claimed those lips of yours. ."
A sudden rush of confidence got to the better of me as I wrapped my arms around his neck catching him off guard. "Then why don't you do it Han Seojun..They all said we were a couple anyways"

I didn't have to say any more as he closed the gap between us and I felt his warm lips come in contact with mine.
One of his hands rested behind my neck and the other on my waist. He pulled me even closer to him and my heart felt like it was hammering in my chest.
As our lips moved in unison, the cameras clicked and captured our little special moment.
As we pulled away, I closed my eyes out of embarrassment and quickly ran to hide in the dressing room.
Everyone was clapping and I heard Seojun laughing at my sudden shyness.
Who knew that a photo shoot would help me and Seojun share our first kiss.
Now I don't have an ounce of regret following Seojun over here in the first place.

We decided to go to the restaurant after the shoot and talk about "us" more privately. As we got in our seats, I kept sending short glances towards his direction and looking away.
He noticed this and put the menu book down before smiling and raising his eyebrow.
"Why are you acting so shy Haewonsii, this is unlike you"
I cleared my throat before speaking up for the first time after the kiss we shared.

"When did you start having feelings for me Han Seojun? The last time I checked, you were interested in someone else" I placed my elbow on the table and rested my chin on my hands.

"I took a test with my friends one day. It went like this..
"Who do you want to spend time with the most these days?"
.
"Who do you think of when looking at your future?"
.
"When was the most memorable moment for you?"
.
"Who did you think of while answering these questions?"
.
"I realized.. they were all you Kang Haewon. I want to spend more and more time with you alone and keep you for myself. I hate it when you are too friendly with other guys."
"I keep wanting to protect you when you are hurt. I want to hold hands with you, hug you without thinking twice about it, and officially call you mine"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So what do you say Haewon. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
.
.