5

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all" -Helen Keller

I was told that I would get discharged from the hospital I think tomorrow morning. It's already been two days since I've stayed here. Sooah, Soojin, and Jukyung had visited me yesterday. Jukyung hesitantly came in but as soon as she saw me, she burst into tears.
I quickly hugged her tightly telling her that it wasn't her fault.

That remainder of the day passed by with all of us goofing around and playing games. They knew how much I hated the hospital so they tried to distract me. It truly worked because I got lost in lengthy conversations with them and time flew by fast.
My mother checked in on me at night after her shift was over. She scolded me on how I'm too careless but also looked concerned for me. She gave me one last IV drip and a oxygen mask just in case. I was truly thankful for everyone being caring and checking up on me.
When I was about to sleep, I heard a notification coming from my phone. Seojun had sent me something and I excitedly opened it.
It feels as if we got closer after this incident occurred.

Seojunnie: you asleep?

Was just about to. What about you?

Seojunnie: how are you feeling? I'll pick you up from the hospital tomorrow if you want.

A smile instantly formed on my face as my fingers got back to typing..

Only if you ride slower this time

Seojunnie: yes ma'am *Salute*

I chuckled softly as I turned off my phone. The thoughts of meeting him tomorrow slowly faded as I entered into my own little dream world.

-time skip-

Like he had promised, he came to pick me up in the morning. He had already signed the papers to get me discharged and I was all ready to go.
He looked at me in my school uniform and a sigh left his lips.
"Are you sure you want to go back to school today? The teachers said you could take a week off"
"Han Seojun, I'm not dying. I'm perfectly fine, see" I held out my arms and spinned around a little.

As we got to the motorcycle, he put the helmet on me carefully before pulling me up to the seat.

"Why are you treating me like a baby, Seojun?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Who says you aren't liking it? I can see the little blush forming on your cheeks" he smirked before putting his helmet on himself and getting on.
"Hold on tight. Wouldn't want you ending up in the hospital for falling over this time"

I rolled my eyes but wrapped my arms around his waist.
This all felt right, atleast for me, being close to Seojun.
My feelings for him has been increasing by the day and I don't even know what to do about it.

He likes Jukyung, so what am I supposed to do? I brushed away all the thoughts and instead enjoyed the wind blowing through my hair.
Classes went by quickly after that and I collected all my missing assignments at the end of the day.
There wasn't much to do since tests are coming up, the teachers are giving us time to study. But we all know I'm not the studious type, I wing it and hope for the best.
.
.
Jukyung said that she was going on a date with suho to watch a movie and then play basketball together. She said I should bring Seojun along so we could all have fun together. It seemed like a good idea until I realized one tiny detail. Both Seojun and Suho like her so ima be fourth wheeling throughout all this. Before I could stop my actions, I had walked up to seojun's locker. I hesitantly knocked so I could grab his attention.
"Jukyung asked if we could come with her for movies and other activities. Wanna come?"

His face brightened up but he tried to cover it by awkwardly coughing it out. Aish this boy
"So you agree right? You can't back out of it now. Meet us at xxxx cinema at around 7 pm." I quickly ran a few yards away from him before yelling "oh and Suho will be there as well. You can't back outtt!" I quickly ran away without waiting for his reaction.
He probably regretted his decision after that or maybe this will cause him to be more determined to get her to be his. Although it upsets me, I can't change how he feels about her. If they do end up together, I have to toughen up and act mature about it. I can't lose either of them.

Once I got home from the bus, I changed into my outfit for the movies. It was kind of exciting since it's been a while since I hung out with friends.

I grabbed my white bag and put on my sneakers

I grabbed my white bag and put on my sneakers. Once I got to the cinema, I waited for the others to arrive. Suho and Jukyung had arrived together.
I waved my hand and motioned for them to come over. "I already got the tickets for all of us so we wouldn't have to wait in line for too long."
Suho better open up to me this time so we can be better friends. He still dislikes me from the time I called him out in the cafeteria.
"We were going to watch the movie at home until Jukyung came up with this double date idea" Suho mumbled.
Double date my a-
Just when we thought that Seojun wouldn't come, he entered the cinema last minute running in.
"Sorry I took too long. Did the movie start yet?" He said as he caught his breath.
I smiled lazily, "you are only 25 minutes and 37 seconds late seojun. Now hurry up and get the snacks. I'll be waiting inside."
When I walked in, Suho and Jukyung were sitting side by side so I left a space next to Jukyung for Seojun to sit in. That way it will be fair for him.
I'm not that cruel

The movie went by painfully slow because I wasn't really a fan of horror movies. Jukyung seems to be loving it so I didn't say anything about it. Seojun looked over at me when I held on to the sleeve of his jacket on one of the jump scares.
"Are you scared Kang Haewon?" He asked with an amused expression.
"What- me, scared? -no Haha" I awkwardly forced a laugh in to not seem suspicious. He seemed to buy it since he turned away and put his focus back on the screen. Or maybe he didn't want to embarrass me anymore than I already am.
After it ended, I thanked god and sprinted out of the room.
Seojun saw this and chuckled at how childish I was acting.
After movies, we all went to play basketball. I could feel the tension between both of the boys as they stood beside Jukyung. I scoffed and went to grab a basketball.
"Let's all have a friendly match okay? And stop glaring at each other" I pointed between Suho and Seojun.
Me and Jukyung had fun taking turns throwing the ball in the hoop while the other two were competing and trying to impress Jukyung. Me and her sat down after that to watch the rest of the game.
I handed her a water bottle and she took it gratefully.
"can I ask you a question Jukyung?" I finally mustered up my courage to ask her.
"Sure what is it?" She looked over at me smiling

"Which one of the two do you take an interest in?" "You do know they both like you right?"

" It's practically written on their foreheads. They even stare at you with heart eyes"
She looked at me shocked but a blush quickly rose on her cheeks after that.

"Can you keep it a secret? Then I'll be able to tell you"
"Of course. Your secret will be safe with me" I zipped my mouth and pretended to throw the imaginary key out in the sky.
She laughed at my childish act but turned serious all of a sudden.
"Okay, I think I'm starting to have a crush on
S-".
.
.
.
.
.
.