Chapter 9

Maria/Manchiro POV

We were making our escape just as Draken yells at the new members of our gang to not escape on their own and to carry Osanai out.

Wait, is there something I'm missing here? I think as Draken who was holding up Osanai, yells at Pah-chin as he stabs Osanai in the back.

"What the hell are you doing, Pah?!" Draken yells, truly in rage as he pushed his friend onto the ground.

"Pah... you just..!" (Mikey)

"Pah-chin where'd you get a knife?"(Peyan)

"What...? He stabbed him?!"( Takemichi)

"Dammit." I cursed as Draken checks on the man on the ground.

"We have to go now! Pah!" I yell as Mikey yelled the same thing.

"Sorry. Peh-yan. Take care of the third division for me." He said.

Pah-chin looked up as he had tears in his eyes. "I'm giving myself up."

"The hell you are!" Mikey yells just as Draken drags him and Peyan away.

Takemichi pulls me away as I stare as Pah-chin's figure as the policemen holds him down and cuffs him.

"I'm sorry Pah." I whispered as the person who was dragging me out passed out as I fell to my ass on the ground.

"Maria! Takemichi!" Brother yells at us. "We have to get someone non affiliated to the gang to get him to the hospital." Draken said as I thought of a solution.

"Emma could." I said as Mikey disagrees. "We don't have any other choice, do we?!" I yelled at Mikey.

He freezes for a second just as Draken calls Emma. "Wait brother I'm sorry. I'm just really worked up. We all are." I said, as my hands trembled as he pulls me up from the ground.

He pats my back as I had a panic attack. "Let's go. Emma's here." Draken said as I kept shaking. I haven't broken down in so long. Draken drags my sorry ass home as Mikey was silent all the way. I lay in my bed as I eventually stopped shaking as I finally pulled out the will to stand and wash my face and take a shower.

Pah-chin's incident had reminded me of myself where I was caught by the police when I was younger so I was really scared.

I was drying my hair as someone knocks on my door as Emma walks in.

She looked upset.

No one makes my sister upset and gets away with it.

I stopped drying my hair as I patted the mat on the ground as she sat beside me. I placed the towel onto the low table before us as I looked at her.

"Mikey and Draken are fighting." She says, upset as I wrapped my hands around her. "I'm sure they'll get over it. They're literally best friends." I said trying to comfort her, only for her to cry more.

"No! They literally split up and I don't know why! Toman is separated into two because of them and each side is siding with them." She says as I wipe her face with a handkerchief.

I gave out a soft sign as she looks at me. There's so much stuff happening today. I really don't get why my memories are so foggy of the manga I read.

And I really don't want to deal with this. My stomach growled as I blushed. "Ah Mikey said he'll bring me out to eat lunch. But I guess we couldn't." I said as Emma stops crying.

"I'll get you food then." She said leaving before I could even stop her.

Great, I think she hates me now. I sign heavily as I received a message from Rindo.