Ending 1

You didn't make it. Your body was too weak and overworked to stand the attack as Baji punched the doctor in the face.

He had thought after killing the head of the Himura family. He and you could live a carefree life. No no no. Such a great dream, it would be a real miracle if it happened.

Hisashi stops Baji from smashing the doctor's head into the glass window. He motioned for the nurses to get the doctor away from the young grieving adult.

Baji's eyes turned to your still body on the bed.

You looked peaceful as he shakes Hisashi off with a thrash. He swept a hand over your cold face, holding your chin in his hand.

"You're the liar. Y-you said you wouldn't leave me." A tear falls from his eye. "You know I don't like it when you lie to me Maria. I came back for you, I endured my father and the nightmares for you. So why? Why did you leave when I just returned?" His hazel eyes spilling tears as his hands trembled.

"Didn't you say we were going to explore the world or do whatever you wanted. Huh? Wasn't that what you said?! You said you would wait for me!" His voice booming at your dead body just as Mikey arrives with Izana. He was breathing heavily as he sees your dead body on the bed.

Your twin's face was bruised from fighting South. Sanzu soon catches up with Emma and Draken along with the Haitani brothers.

There was a booming silence in Mikey's ears as he walks towards you.

He failed Shinichiro.

5 years later,

Sakura trees were blossoming.

Baji lifts a hand with a hanafuda tattoo on his left forearm as a Sakura petal falls onto his hand.

He lets it fall to the ground as he takes a branch with Sakura blossoms with him. His hand held your favorite food and drinks as he visits your grave.

If you were alive, he would already have brought you out for a picnic, he would call you his beloved wife and you would call him your husband.

Unexpectedly, he sees Kazutora standing before his ex's large grave. He avoids the other male who was cleaning her grave.

Seeing that Kazutora finally left, he placed the flowers and food before the grave.

"Hey." He mutters.

"Bonten is flourishing now. I've stopped the harvesting of human organs and prostitution. It's a lot better now. Wait what am I even saying?" Baji chuckles as he speaks to the air.

He places a hand against his face.

"It's all my fault. If I've been stronger and better. I could have come back to save you, protect you, then you wouldn't have to sacrifice so much."

"It hurt a lot didn't it? Being alone for those 3 years." Baji cries, the spring wind blowing at him as his short hair sways in the wind.

He had taken the ring he had given you and placed it onto the necklace that he was wearing now to remember and commemorate you.

No matter how many women threw themselves at his feet, he would never let them into his life. You were the only person capable enough to fill the emptiness in his heart.

"Maybe, we can reunite in our next life? I don't know but I definitely will protect you." He places a hand on the gravestone, as if touching your head.

He mutters a prayer before lighting the joss stick and leaving.

Unbeknownst to him, Kazutora had been listening to everything.