Chapter 13

3rd person POV

"She called me Dear." Baji says to Mikey as Mikey looks back at him. "Really?" Mikey asks him while munching on a Taiyaki as it was the 3rd day after the festival.

Sometimes when Baji is with Mikey, he would think that's Maria, the two were twins and looked similar. So sometimes he might act weird around Mikey.

Maria was in school as Mikey and him were sitting by Draken's side on the bed.

"Seems like Mikey is going to be a uncle soon." Draken said as Mikey drops his Taiyaki on the floor.

.................

No one spoke for a moment as Baji and Draken sweat dropped as they looked at Mikey.

"Don't you dare get her pregnant till you marry her." Mikey said as he got really close to Baji's face as he holds his collar in his hand.

"I would never..." Baji says awkwardly as he glares at Draken and Mikey release his hold on Baji's collar. Draken simply shrugs his shoulders as the door to his room opened.

"You 3 are here." Maria said as she takes off her glasses. She passes her comb to Baji as she sits on the edge of Draken's bed as Baji combs and ties her unruly hair.

The tension was still thick in the room as Maria swings her legs from how tall Draken's bed was above the ground.

"Did something happen? Did you boys fight again? Mikey was it Baji?" Maria prattled off to her brother as Draken signs and he kicks Maria's butt off his bed.

"I came her to see you, you big baby. How dare you kick me off." Maria said to Draken.

"Me? A big baby ? 💢💢💢" Draken says angrily to Maria as she gulps before holding onto Baji for support.

"He's like a baby, getting angry so easily." Maria whispered to Baji as he laughs at her joke as Draken throws stuff at them as they ran out.

"Ow ouch.." Maria hisses as her thigh was hurting her. She bends down as she cradled the bandages covering her wound.

Baji looks back at her in concern as he places Maria's arm around his neck and shoulder as he supported her up. "Can't run for now." Maria said as Baji walks her to the chairs outside the waiting room and she plops down on a seat with Baji beside her.

She takes out a lollipop from her pocket as she unwraps it and places it into her mouth.

Baji was silent as his head was against her shoulder as she cradled his head gently while eating her lollipop.

All of this, it's merely the calm before one of the few storms she would have to face.

For now, she'll enjoy the peace.

"Baji?" She calls out to him but he was asleep. Her touch really lulled him to sleep.

"I'll make sure you don't die." She whispered as she kissed him.

A week later,

Mikey got a notice from his twin sister's best friend Fuyuka that Maria had went on a exchange trip in another school that was in Kyoto.

"What the heck do you mean? She didn't even tell me of this." Mikey questions Fuyuka who was sitting on a mat opposite him in his house as Draken was behind him trying to take in the information.

"I just said what I said. She went on a exchange trip. Sorry if she didn't tell you this." Fuyuka said as she stood up, bowed and left.

"What the fuck." Mikey curses as he has an irk mark. "Doesn't mean she's rich, means she can talk down to us." Mikey huffs. He had seen the limousine she arrived at his house in, along with the guards who opened the door for her.

Draken nods his head as Mikey calls Baji, "What's up?"

"Did you know Maria had an exchange school trip for two months?" Mikey asks his childhood friend through the phone as Baji immediately replies back with a no.

"Ok whatever." Mikey shuts the call. Baji had brutally attacked a guy in Mitsuya's division a few days ago in public.

Police had arrived and he was placed on house arrest.

When asked why he did it, he just said.

"Why should I tell you this, you mother f**kers?"

That's why Mikey was pissed with him now. And didn't want to talk much to him. He had caused infighting with the gang as Mitsuya had tried to tell his members under his division not to attack Baji.

Baji was now spamming him with messages asking about Maria. He simply throws his phone to a side as Draken hums beside him.

"I suggest we just wait. Maria will return in two months." Draken says calmly. Heck, he is not calm as he definitely knows something in this situation is off.

Timeskip- Toman VS Valhalla

"Am I your enemy, Kazutora?" Mikey asks his old friend as he stills.

"I...suffered because of you."

"It's your fault I got sent to juvie." Kazutora said as he was beginning to get pissed.

"Huh? What the hell do you mean?" Mikey asked, he genuinely did not know what he did wrong to get Kazutora into juvenile school.

"Of course you're my enemy!!" Kazutora accuses as his veins was strained along with the ones in his golden eyes.

"I will eliminate everyone in my way....Did you know, Mikey? If you kill people, that makes you a bad guy. But... if you kill enemies.." he pauses for a moment as he looks back at Mikey who was kneeling on the top of a car with blood dripping from his head.

"That makes you a hero!" Kazutora says as he stands at the top of the abandoned car junkyard.

"Hold him down for me, good and tight." Kazutora says with the metal pipe in his hand to his two followers as they did what they were told.

Mikey glares at him but Kazutora simply slams his face with a strike of the metal pipe. Blood splatters onto the car as everyone watches Kazutora hit the shit out of Mikey.

"Mikey lost." Rindo said as Ran was beside him. They wondered while Maria wasn't in the fight.

"To become a hero...I will kill the enemy." He said hitting the top of Mikey's head with a downwards strike.

"That's why I poisoned Maria." Kazutora said as Mikey's eyes widened.

TBC

The second ending though.....
Kazutora jumped but Baji took the fall... y'all get what I'm saying? 😭😭😭

 y'all get what I'm saying? 😭😭😭