Chapter 42

Weeks go by as I spend my time here at Hogwarts.

Most days feel the same, while certain ones every once in a while bring a little excitement, not always in a good way.

( Don't come at me I know excitement can't be used in a negative way, but let's just keep pretending some more shall we? )

For instance, Tom still refuses to talk about his chamber.

He either completely ignores that I even said anything if I bring it up or gets annoyed and storms off, later returning to my room while I'm sleeping as some sort of apology.   

He comes to my room quite a bit, nearly everyday, and I go to his as well, at least when his roommates aren't there.

He's still a bit cautious, still somewhat shielding.

And even if it might be annoying at times, it certainly does help with people like Bellatrix and her group.

Though he does enjoy coming to my dorm, sometimes sleeping over, he doesn't seem to enjoy sharing a bed at all.

He just gets all tense if I ask him, nearly never agreeing.

Though there were some good times as I said before.

I've sometimes managed to get Tom to sneak out with me during the night, and on those uncommon nights, he seems to act differently, less cold and uncaring and more considerate and slightly warm hearted.

Nonetheless, If I try and comment on it, perhaps compliment it, it quickly goes away as he claims "I'm not acting differently." , or "That's how I always act." , refusing to admit anything.

However, I must admit, I don't regret coming back this year anymore.

It's the 20th of December.

Me and Tom have been together for three months now, coming up to four.

The boring words from my professor began to murmur off as I felt my exhaustion start to take hold of me.

My head felt heavier as the headache got worse, my head slightly swaying from side to side as I tried to balance it upright.

As I tried to hold my head upright with my hands, I caught Tom staring at me with a confused look on his face.

I forced myself to turn to my left to look at him where he was sitting next to me, one of my hands still balancing my head up.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I've got a migraine, at least I think I do."

"You should have listened to me then. "

-He answered, looking back down at his book.

"Ok wow, forgive me for wanting to see the sunrise, you vampire.