Chapter 59

I woke up alone.

Still wearing the same wrinkled, tear-stained dress from last night.

My eyes sore and I imagined red as well as I remember sobbing.

I hate that I cried.

Or at least I hate that I cried for Him.

I don't bother to look at the time as I glare around at the horribly cluttered room.

The day after Christmas was always told it was somewhat sad and depressing (at least for a child I suppose), but I never would have imagined it would feel like this.

I don't want to get up, But I know it'll only get worse if I don't.

The only spark of moativation I have left in me is promising myself to see Henry as soon as I can.

Pushing myself out of bed, I stood weakly on my legs, somewhat leaning side to side as they slightly shook.

As I took small steps towards the bathroom, I began to undress, letting the dress slump down off my shoulders and on the floor as I continued walking in the washroom.

Walking straight into the shower, I stood there, letting the water run down my back as I let my thoughts run wild.

I'm not well aware of how long I stood in the shower, but by the time I finally got myself out, the sun was brighter, higher up in the sky than it was when I woke.

As I slowly made my way to my wardrobe, I noticed a small note stuck to my leading door.

It wasn't there when I woke, at least I don't think it was.

I held my towel close to my chest as I grabbed the note off my door.

It read:

"Come to my dorm."

It wasn't difficult to tell it was Tom behind the note though, what bothered me was how he got the note in my dorm.

It quickly made me feel uncomfortable, causing me to slightly pull up my towel, trying to make it cover more of my chest as if he were in the room.

Now paranoid, I looked around my room, trying to spot if he was still in here.

He wasn't.

I crumpled the note in my hands, letting it fall to the floor as I went back to my closet, forcing him out of my mind.

I didn't bother tidying up my room, I'll leave it for later.

As I left my room, I stared at Tom's door on the other side, across the staircase.

I slightly hesitated to walk towards it but quickly made up my decision and just walked all the way down the stairs, out of the common room and to the Hospital Wing.

"Oh well I'm afraid I let him leave this morning."

-Madame Pomfrey says as I enter The hospital Wing, asking for him.

"What?"

-I reply.

"Yes, he seemed quite well this morning. Assured me he felt fine as well so I allowed him to leave."

"Oh."

-I replied, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Well, thank you, Madame."

-I thanked her before quickly leaving.

I walked aimlessly through the halls as I was unsure of what to do next.

I still need to find Henry, though now I suppose I should eat beforehand.

Madame Pomfrey claims he's fine now so it's best if I stop worrying and just get something to eat.

~Hey, hope you liked this chapter~

~It was kind of short but I have two reasons for that, 1. I've recently discovered the libraries are open again so I've just been reading all day, and 2. This book is coming to an (planned) end. There will probably be maybe 10-15 more chapters left, so what I'm asking is that since now (Y/N) and Tom aren't really on speaking terms (according to (Y/N) ), please give me any little senario or little filler you'd like to see in these last few chapters~

~Here's a quick little question: What's something you'll never get sick of eating?~

~My answer is oddly specific and weird for this question but one day when I was maybe around 4, I got this Spongebob popsicle from this ice cream truck, and since then, I've fallen in love for them and after more than a decade later, still eat them every time I get something from that damn truck~

~I swear to god I'm so picky when it comes to food~

~Currently loving and hating Cardon Greenbriar~