Draco x Apple

{It's gonna get smutty} 

Draco was walking down the stupid hallways as he saw an awfully plump and shiny GREEN apple in the middle of the hallway because, duh.

His first reaction was to shove the apple up his butt because he's a horny teenager who has a weird apple kink.

"My, my, my" "You are one naughty apple aren't you potteeuhhh"

He said with a moan.

"I just wanna piss on you, lick it off, cum on you, let it harden then shove you up my tight ass. Then, when I take you out the flakes of the cum get stuck in my butthole until I take a sweet shit and the poop comes out with little flakes on it."

{Why so detailed} 

For the next 2 hours, he attempted to shove the apple up his ass but alas... his butthole was far too tight.

But, he was a horny teen with an apple kink. He was not going to give up just yet. He went to that weird ass room with the closet and shit, for he had a marvellous idea.

Once he arrived at the stanky ass closet, he put the apple in it and with a flick of his wand the apple was in his arsehole.

But, it was really sudden so he ended up moaning really loud and falling on the floor.

Still moaning.

After about 4 minutes professor Snape came in and immediately got a boner because he was a little pedo that molested children and for a while, wanted to get after Draco.

"Mmmmmmmmmaaalfoyy"

He said in his bottom voice.

"What is the meaning of this"

Draco was unable to speak mainly because the apple was very far up his arse and the only noise that came out was a mix of pain filled screams and pleasured moans.

(I know what you're thinking, not enough smut right? Don't worry I gotchu)

Snape couldn't resist any longer, he ripped off his clothes and underneath, revealed his old flabby body in a sexy lingerie santa outfit. (Get into the festive mood) He flopped out his old wrinkly dick and shoved it into Draco's arsehole only pushing the apple further in. But Snape's force was too strong; he accidently pushed the 2 of them into the closet with the sheer force of his thrusting.

After a few seconds they found themselves in a warm, soft, mushy and incredibly cramped space. (Keep in mind snape and the apple are both still in draco) There was barely enough room to move and they both started suffocating due to the lack of air. They heard muffled screaming from the outside and then started hearing tearing. They both fell on the floor and soon they realised that they were in Gilderoy's dick.

{What}

It had ripped open and soon enough, Snape (still in Draco) realised that Gilderoy was completely nude. He also saw Dobby standing in the corner also in the nude. Snape got out of Draco, looked around and realised that they were in a random dorm and Gilderoy was sitting on the bed with Dobby standing there. Dobby's dick was bigger than himself and suddenly, Snape got hard again and fucked Dobby with Draco and Gilderoy screaming on the floor.

(I apologise for not making this more smutty, I have disappointed you and myself. I will make up for it in the next story.)

{I'm scared} 

{I guess if you have suggestions for more of this, just let me know?}

{Don't get mad, I'm working on an actual chapter as I post this}