Chapter 48

*SURPRISE!*

**(Edited)**

Tucker's POV

"Tucker stop" she yells behind me as I keep walking. I'm about to shit my pants and puke everywhere. I didn't realize how serious I got with her until five minutes ago. I was about to get on my damn knee when I had the realization hit me that my lifestyle will be over when I propose to her. She won't let me do what I want when she's got that ring on her finger and I can't deal with it. We're moving to fast and I'm terrified of marrying her when I'm not even sure if she's still on the same page.

"Tuck! Tucker!" She yells behind me as I keep walking to my truck. I grab the door handle opening it as she grabs it and stops me.

"Tucker stop! What the fuck is wrong with you?! Dinner was going fine!" She yells at me as I stare down at her small height. She grabs my arms like she always does and rubs them under her hands as she moves them to my chest and rubs the buttons.

"Calm down baby." She tells me as I glare at her grip on me. I literally do everything for her, everything revolves around her. I can't stop thinking about her.

"No it's not fine. I don't even know who the fuck I am anymore with you. I don't do anything I want, I'm trying to please you and be around you and all I can think about is you. My whole damn life fucking revolves around you and I can't do this anymore." I tell her as she stills her hands on my arms.

I see tears in her eyes as she stares at me in shock. "What?" She manages to get out as I stare down at her.

"I don't know anymore." I tell her as she removes her hands and stares into my eyes.

"Tucker what's going on? We were fine when we fucked five times this morning, you where fine when we went to the gym and now that your mom and dad are here I feel like something has shifted." She tells me as I hold my hands on both sides of her.

"Oh it fucking shifted alright." I tell her as I feel the ring box in my pants. I was about to propose, how in the hell did I think doing that was right?

"Stop that. Tucker fucking talk to me about this." She tells me grabbing my face in her hands as she softly cries. I reach up and wipe the stray tear from her face before she pulls me closer to her by my shoulders.

"I want to propose to you! I bought a ring and I realized sitting next to you that if I propose everything I want right now disappears. The Hall of Fame, my free lifestyle, we'd be serious then." I tell her as she stares open mouthed at me.

"So we aren't serious now?" She manages to get out as I sigh. "You know we are." I tell her as she wipes her eyes.

"Wake the fuck up Tucker. When you love somebody all you do is think of them. For example washing his boxers from football practice, feeding him dinner every night, having sex with him even when you're sore, moving your whole life for him, quitting your job because you can't stop thinking of him. I didn't stop thinking about you forever and now all day everyday I'm forcing myself to pull away from you because I'm so in love with the man I thought you were. So I just got done telling your mom that I was ready to tell you that I love you, and we aren't anywhere close to being engaged because I'm obviously too much. Forgive me for being in your head too much, maybe a whore wouldn't. Fuck you." She tells me she gets out in a full blow sob as she tries to duck out of my arms and I cage her in.

"You love me?" I ask her as she glares up at me. "Tucker why would I have done all of this if I didn't?" She asks me as she wipes her tears.

"And all those times you told me that during sex obviously don't mean anything to you" she tells me wiping her tears. I grab her hips stopping her from moving as she breaks down further and pushes me away.