Chapter 26

*Grace's Engagement and ring set! I totally forgot to add it to the chapter before!! Remember she's not flashy so something small means more to her. I love Grace!*

*This is what I'd imagine for their ceremony

*This is what I'd imagine for their ceremony. Something white, elegant and simple!*

 Something white, elegant and simple!*

**(Edited)**

Beau's POV

Dad, I'm a dad. I don't know what to say, or what to do. I just know that Grace needs me. I look over in the bed and see her laying on her side away from me as she softly breaths. My fiancé is pregnant with our baby, and I love her. I love her enough to know that having a kid with her isn't the end of our world. I love her, and I wouldn't have proposed so soon if I didn't see a family with her.

I cut the television off as I move closer to her and sit my hand on her stomach. "What do you think it is?" I whisper into her hair as she turns back around and sits her textbook down.

"Huh?" she asks sitting it down and taking the reading glasses off her eyes before turning towards me. After our shower neither of us got dressed, we came to bed and did what we needed to do after a week and I don't regret it. I enjoyed all of it, ravishing her body that is.

"Do you think it's going to be a boy or a girl?" I ask as she smiles.

"Knowing your family baby history, probably a boy. They are all boys, except for Mel." She tells me as I smile. Mel's the only girl in the family, all my family is males. My dad didn't have any siblings but my moms brother had all boys.

"What about a little girl?" I ask as she smiles. "A little girl that I know is going to like you more, sure." She tells me as I laugh. I don't care what it is, I've always wanted a son, but if I get the chance, I want a little girl too.

"What do you want to name him? Or her?" I ask as she smiles.

"My girl one is nonnegotiable." She demands as I nod. "Sage Ivy Kingston." She tells me as I smile. After her grandmother, I love it.

"Good, I like it. Let me pick the boy." I tell her as she nods. "T's" I demand as she smiles. "Fine, T's" she tells me.

"Tyson Kyle Kingston." I demand as she smiles. I've always liked the name Tyson, I don't know why. I think it sounds powerful, and I like it. Kyle's a name that I've been thinking about for years as well, and I like the ring of it. I just think the T's resemble power, and our son, I want him to have T name, if we have a son.