BONUS BRODY CHAPTER 3

**(Edited)**

Two Years Later

Brody's POV

"I'm pregnant! You didn't wear protection Brody!" Nicole yells from the bathroom as my panic sets in. What in the hell? How?

We've been together for a while, and we didn't start having sex until after we got married last year. And I did not think that this would happen. She's on birth control, she's got the damn implant.

"How in the hell are you pregnant Nic? You're on birth control." I tell her walking to the bathroom naked as she stands there in nothing but her underwear staring at the test. We finally took a damn honeymoon yesterday without the girls and this happens.

"I don't know. Oh my fuck. Two years. It lasts two years and that means-" she tells me as I cut her off.

"You got it months before we had sex for the first time." I tell her as she nods. Her period was killing her and she kept bleeding through everything so she went onto the implant to regulate it, way before we started having sex meaning that shit isn't working anymore.

"I guess it's not working anymore." She tells me as she hands me the rest with the word Pregnant clearly across its this shit terrifies me. Gemma died after having Addie and what's stopping Nicole? I should have just kept my dick to myself the rest of my damn life. I don't want more kids, and I don't want to lose my second wife in childbirth.

"What's wrong?" She asks as I look at the test. I throw it into the trash can before going back into the bedroom. I slip on athletic shorts and sneakers before she grabs my shoulders stopping me.

"Brody please calm down." She tells me rubbing my shoulders before she presses her practically naked body to my backside and waist. She wraps her arms around my waist and rubs my abs as she sighs into my back.

"I'm not happy." I tell her as she sighs and I still. It's not until I hear her crying that I realize how it sounds. She goes to pull away as I turn and grip her face.

"No. No. Stop." I tell her wiping her tears as she cries harder. "Why aren't you happy? I love you Brody, you're my husband now." She tells me as I pull her head into my chest and rub her naked back down to her ass.

"I don't want you to die. I didn't want more children because I don't want you to die in childbirth. I'm not sorry for wanting you to stay alive. Maybe I'm selfish but the girls need a mom and having a baby can kill you." I tell her honestly as she stills.

"Brody I had Elaine, alone, scared, and with no pain medication whatsoever. I did it by myself and I didn't have any complications at all. At all Brody, I was perfectly fine. I can go through labor again." She tells me as I shake my head no.

"I don't want you to. I want you to take a pill right now, or terminate it or something before it actually has a heartbeat and is a baby. I don't want to lose you and I don't want a child that will make that happen." I tell her bluntly.

"You want me to get an abortion?" She asks as I shake my head no. "No, I don't want to kill it. But we both know it's got to be super early. I want you to get an ultrasound and if it comes back with a heartbeat we'll have to figure something out but if it doesn't I don't want it to get to that point." I tell her as her tears flow freely down her face.

"Who did I marry?! Brody I would never! Never! I don't care if you helped create it, it's my baby and I'm keeping it and having it. I know you don't want me to because of Gemma. But I'm not her Brody and you know that! I weigh more than she ever did and I've been through labor. I'll be fine and if you don't want to support me you are not the man that I married." She tells me walking off to the bathroom and slamming the door. I follow doing the same thing as I walk out the suite and slam the door going to the beach to jog.