Chapter 41.1: Super levelling

Chapter 41.1

Max had never tried it before. It never really crossed his mind...

Max immediately used the upgrade on the Orb and was shocked at the result. It works!

[Ding! Upgraded item 5 times!]

[Orb of War has been upgraded!]

[Orb of War Lvl 6]

[Orb filled with the dense power of War, Wraith and Violence.]

[Mouldable. Shape of the orb can be changed to anything the user wants.]

[Invisible mode. Can be hidden for others. Will remain floating by the user's side.]

[Absorbs surrounding ki/mana with 250% efficiency for the user.](50% increase!)

[All ki based attacks will be amplified by 155% percent.](5% increase)

[Weapon Mastery: 10%]

[Soul Bound. Belongs to the user ONLY]

"It works! Previously the max level capacity for anything was my overall level. But what about now?" He thought as he recalled the "Leve(+): 8" in his status window.

He inspected the upgraded orb... It seems the system had added new features to the window. It now showed him how much the weapon had improved from each upgrade and also the weapon's mastery...

"Just what else did the system add when it upgraded previously?" Max thought.

"Open System." he said as he said the familiar phrase again.

[System Info]

Name: Max

Level(+): 10

Experience: 3,520/10,240

Points: 10,910,222p

[System Options]

[Abilities: 21]

[Skills: 10]

[Owned Items: 34]

[Fusion Forge]

[???]

[Shop]

[Mystic Shop]

[Beast Spirit Slots: 0(Inactive), 2(Active)]

[Special Bodies: 1]

"My skills have not improved for a while... Maybe I should focus more on getting stronger instead of levelling up..." Max said as he saw his dormant progress.

He looked at the level of his Orb and compared it to how much the orb has been improved through levelling up.

"Does it improve my control of the orb?" He thought. Just as he thought that, a voice resounded from his mind.

Boy! What did you do? I feel so much stronger now!

It was Kai. Hearing this, Max paused for a minute. Did Kay really get stronger from the upgrade?

"Hey come outside for a minute. I need to test out something." Max replied to him.

Hearing this, a bright red orb materialised in front of him. "Let me test you out!" He said with curiosity.

...

Max was seen jumping in the air while controlling a glowing red sword.

"This is amazing! I can freely control this sword!" Max said as he started to swing the materialised sword around.