Natasha| Clean Up

Warnings: non-straight relationship (if that even counts but if it does please leave)

Type: Fluff

Word Count:  789

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss L/n, the Quinjet has landed and the rest of the team will be coming in shortly." FRIDAY annouces.

"Thanks, FRI." I say rushing downstairs to meet my loving girlfriend.

Ever since we met at the Red Room, Nat and I have been inseparable. We're both trained assassins, however she is much more famous than me, you know, being an Avenger and all.

I see her exiting the Quinjet, covered in blood, hopefully not her own. Though, if that was the case, Bruce would have patched her up by now. Natasha spots me, and she smiles instantly, making my heart melt. I run over to her, jumping up in her arms. She catches me, holding my thighs to support me. 

"Angel, as much as I would love to carry you, I'm exhausted." She says, sighing gently. I quickly hop back to the ground, and lead her too our room.

"Y/n, baby, I just said I was tired. I don't have the energy to 'fondue'." She says, giggling slightly at the last word.

"Nat, get your mind out of the gutter, I'm just gonna get you cleaned up." I say, smiling, fighting the urge to giggle myself. 

I sit her down on the edge of the claw-footed bathtub, and start the tap. I pour in some lilac bubbles, and some lavender Epsom salt. As the bath was running, I start peeling off her leather suit, setting it aside. I help her into the bath, gently easing her into the soapy suds. 

Natasha easily relaxes, and I pick up a sponge, dipping it in and out of the water, gently scrubbing her down, starting at her shoulders. 

Once I've finished washing her body, I grab the shampoo, and start massaging her head. She leans back into my touch. I make my movements careful, as not to get the soap in her eyes. That will never fail to get her mad and blindly throw a knife somewhere.

I pump some conditioner into my hand, as run my fingers through her hair. Once that is done, I rinse her off, and help her out of the tub, wrapping her in a fluffy white towel. As Natasha dries herself off, I go into the dresser and pull out our matching Supernatural onesies, mine being Castiel and hers being Dean. 

I help her into it and zip it up for her. I grab the blow-dryer and the hair brush, and walk back to her spot on the bed. I start up the blow-dryer and start brushing through her hair. 

"Do you want to tell me about the mission?" I ask, gently.

"Sure!" She says, and she begins to explain what happened when they got there, the big explosion that happened when Hulk smashed through a bunker, the stupid agents who couldn't disarm a small child even if they tried, all while using her arms and cute little sound effects to re-enact how it all happened.

"Wow, I wish I could've been there to see you in action." I say, smiling down at her.

Nat smiles back at me, and I start braiding her hair. Her hair flows easily through my fingers making it very easy and quick. I finish, and we lean back onto the bed, and even though Natasha is usually the big spoon, I take this opportunity to pull her back to my body and kiss her forehead.

"How did I get so lucky to have you?" She says mumbling softly.

"Yes, you are very lucky to have this shit-show of a girlfriend." I say laughing slightly. She bursts into laughter, close to tears.

All of a sudden, Bucky bursts into the room, making us quickly sit up, preparing for any danger that may occur.

"Y/N! I need your help! I've got a date with Steve, and Natasha said how good you are with hair, so could you please help me?" He begs, getting down on his knees. I roll my eyes, making sure Natasha can see me. She does, and smirks. I sigh.

"Alright, let's get you into the bathroom. I'm gonna need space, because your hair looks terrible. When is the last time you showered?" I say, beckoning him to follow me.

"Oh thank you! Thank you so much! I owe you bigtime." Buck says, following me into the bathroom.

I look over to Natasha and mouth a quick 'Sorry'. 

Nat smiles and shrugs her shoulders. 'It's my fault.' She mouths back. 

While I work on Buck's hair, she watches me intently. I can see her eyes getting heavy, and she lays down, falling asleep. I smile, and Bucky notices where I'm looking.

"You really love her, don't you?" He asks, smiling.

"Yeah. Yeah, I do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy shit. This was so much better than I ever imagined. I hope you liked it, and don't forget to request! I'll do the actors too, if you want.

Love you,

Aliece