Avengers| Clothes

Warnings: S*xual a*sualt, r*pe, swearing

Type: Angst ig

Word Count: 270

P.s. IF THIS MAY TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE SKIP

also, this will include John Walker (he's bad in this), as well as Steve

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The fuck do you mean 'It's because of what she was wearing'!" Tony shouts.

"I mean it's because of what she was wearing!" John yells back at him.

"She was wearing fucking sweatpants and a t-shirt!" Peter yells.

How did we end up here, you ask? We were watching TV, when a documentary about a teen girl came on. Said girl was raped on her way home from the store. Then John, being the dickhead he is, said it was because of what she was wearing.

"So?! People find that kind of clothing hot!" John shouts at Peter.

"Oh really! You wanna know what I was wearing, Walker?!" Y/n shouts. "A black rain coat, blue jeans, and FUCKING SIZE 9 KIDS BARBIE SHOES!" 

The room falls silent. 

"Kid..." Tony says, looking at her in sympathy.

"I was six years old, in a fucking schoolyard! I should have been safe!" She shouts, slowly getting closer to John. "But, of course... I wasn't." 

Wanda starts to tear up, and Steve wraps his arms around Y/n, comforting but holding her back.

"I was six... they were ten... I couldn't do anything..." Tears start spilling down Y/n's cheeks.

Peter comes over to hug her, then Bucky, then Natasha, then the rest of the team. Everyone except John.

"I'm sorry..." Natasha mumbles.

"That should have never happened." Peter says.

"Give me names, they'll be dead within the hour." Both Bucky and Loki say in sync.

Y/n chuckles slightly.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." John says, quietly.

"No you shouldn't have."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

did i just tell my sexual assault story? yeah... yeah i did... i was the six year old who detached herself from everyone, including her family... 

oh and one more thing. Bradley, Carter, and Mason... fuck you. i was a child, as were you.

love you,

-Aliece