Steve| Hero

Warnings: Swearing ig

Type: Angst

Word Count:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Steve had betrayed you.

He left you at a HYDRA base so he could save his precious Bucky. You were the 'love of his life', and yet, with one mention of Bucky's name, he was gone.

For months, they trained you to become the new Winter Soldier. However, you didn't need the brainwashing bit, for you hated Steve more than anything.

So that's how you got here, another assassination. You shot a grenade onto the bridge, it making an explosion big enough to get to the car the target was in. You removed your goggles and turned around. Right where Steve was standing, shield in hand.

"Alright cut it out. We don't want to hurt you, but we will if provoked." He said, raising the shield.

"Oh, Stevie. Always the patriotic one, eh?" You say.

"Y/n?" He says, confusion written all over his face.

"Ding-ding-ding! Ten points to Gryffindor!" You say, removing your black mask.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Steve asks.

"It's my mission. I gotta kill the man in that car." You state, pointing to a white SUV ten cars away.

"This isn't you." He says, voice cracking.

"Correction: wasn't. It wasn't me, but now it is. A lot has changed since you left me in that base." You say, walking towards him.

"Tell me, sweetie." You say, watching him stiffen at the pet name.

"Do you like the monster you have created?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/n:

short, but i like it.

just like tony stark-

Love you,

-Aliece