Loki| Love

Warnings: Death, Swearing, Suicide

Type: Sad shit

Word Count: 394

P.s. Ultron survived the first time, so it's this rather than Civil War

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the top of the Avengers Tower, Ultron's minions are swarming. Tony's trying to shut them down, but it was difficult to do so without his suit, as Steve takes down as many as he can with his shield. 

Loki brought out his knives and is flinging them at as many robots as he can see. Y/n and Natasha are using their assassin skills, but a little different, as they were tearing them apart.

The Avengers are doing everything they can, but the robots just keep coming. They quickly become surrounded.

"Ah, Y/n. The girl who fell for the bad boy. How cliché... To bad your story has a terrible ending." says Ultron.

He stabs a piece of scrap metal through her abdomen. She looks down at the wound, before looking back up at Ultron. He smirks, pulling the metal back out.

Y/n falls to the ground. Loki's screams fill the room.

Ultron flies out of the already broken window, as Loki rushes to Y/n's side.

"Y/n? No no no, please don't leave me... please." He begs, laying her in his lap and brushing a strand of hair out of her face.

"I love- you. Don't forget that." She whispers, coughing in between words.

Her eyes droop down. I love you is the last thing she thinks before slipping into an eternal sleep.

What was he supposed to do now? 

He fell for a Midguardian, even when he knew he shouldn't. He confided in her about his loss of Frigga, and now Y/n's gone too. Who's next? Thor? Peter? Natasha, even?

"Forgive me, brother." He says, looking up at Thor.

He grabs a glass shard as big as his forearm, and plunges it into his chest. He dies instantly.

Thor is sobbing, screaming, as a storm rages outside.

Three days later, Ultron is dead, for good this time. Four days after that, Loki and Y/n are buried, side by side.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"You could have lived without me. Why did you kill yourself?"

"Darling, I couldn't have. You were my world, my everything, my heart beat for you and you only. Living wasn't an option."

Loki leaned in and touched his forehead to Y/n's. From now on, they would live happily in Vahalla, in a quiet cottage on a lake. Happy. In love. For as long as they wished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Felt the need for some sappy shit.

Love you,

-Aliece