Avengers| The Boogeyman

Warnings: Swearing, you being a badass

Type: Angst

Word count: 278

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person Pov:

"We're not going to be able to take him out, the threat level's too high." Steve says, leaning against the door frame.

"I've already made a call." Bucky says.

"To whom?" Bruce asks.

"Бугимен." Bucky says, rubbing his eyes.

"The boogeyman?" Wanda asks.

"That's what they call her." He says.

"They call her the boogeyman? Are you serious? And how is she going to help us?" Tony asks, standing from the chair he's been sitting in for 2 and a half hours.

"You don't know the stories. She once killed three men in a bar with a pencil. A fucking pencil." Bucky says, standing up close to Tony.  "No, she's not the boogeyman. She's the one you send to kill the fucking boogeyman."

"I'm happy to see that you still talk about me." All the Avengers turn around to see a woman in the doorway. Her (h/c) hair is put up in a ponytail. She's got on a black leather jacket, blue jeans, and the best combat boots money can buy. 

"Y/n." Bucky says, eyes wide.

"James." She says, smirking.

Before anyone can say anything, Bucky runs over and picks her up, twirling her around. Thor's eyebrows raise in confusion.

"I swear, James, you treat me better than any guy I've ever dated. Which is kind of concerning for them because you're my best friend." Y/n says, making them both chuckle.

"Y/n. Should've known it was you he was talking about." Steve says, smiling at her.

"Yep, you should've. Now, who do you want me to kill?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: 

thinking about turning this into a buckyxreader fic-

Love you,

-Sammi