Tony| Cheater

Warnings: Swearing

Type: You'll find out

Word Count: 446

*evil laughter*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tony! I can't believe you!" Y/n shouts.

"I'm sorry! I'll never do it again, I promise!" Tony says, getting down on his knees and taking Y/n's hands in his. 

"But you've already done it!" She says, ripping her hands out of his.

"Please, baby, I'm sorry!" Tony says, still on his knees.

"No, you knew better!" She replies. "You know damn well you can't hack into the game system to make sure you win. That's cheating!" 

To the team listening outside the door, they didn't hear the game part, so they assumed Tony had cheated on Y/n.

"Think it was the secretary on the main floor?" Clint asks.

"Nah, lab assistant. His assistant's hot." Natasha says.

The team looks at her.

"I knew you weren't straight. Bucky, you owe me 20 bucks." Steve says.

"She hasn't said she wasn't straight." Buck replies, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not straight." Natasha says, staring into Bucky's eyes. He hands the 20 bucks to Steve.

"Neither am I, Natasha." Wanda says, patting her shoulder.

"Oh for god's sake, does anyone here like boys?" Steve asks.

"I do." Peter says, raising his hand. "I'm bi."

"Guys, as much as we are proud of you, back to the matter at hand. Tony and Y/n." Bruce says.

"I say we cut off his hands for what he did to Lady Y/n." Loki says, already drawing his blades.

All of a sudden, Tony exits the room, chuckling. Loki has him pinned to the wall before Tony could register anyone was there, holding him by the neck.

"What the fuck is going on?" Tony says, struggling to breath a bit.

"You cheated on Y/n." Clint says.

"Wha- No I didn't!" Tony says, confused.

"He's right, he didn't." Y/n says from the doorway. "The only cheating he did was hack into the game system so he could win. The rest was me being my overdramatic self."

Loki lets go of Tony, and Tony inhales deeply.

"Apologies, we shouldn't have assumed." Thor says.

"It's alright. I get where you would see that." Tony says chuckling.

Natasha and Wanda hook their arms through Y/n's and start walking with her.

"Why would he hack into the game in the first place?" Wanda asks.

"Because he can't handle being beat by a woman." Natasha says, smugly.

"YES I CAN!" Tony yells down the hallway.

"Honey, I love you, but you can't!" Y/n yells back, making everyone laugh.

Life was good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is most definitely not good.

But we don't talk about that :)

third oneshot of the day, and it may not be the last...

love you,

-Aliece