Peter. P| You okay man?

Warnings: Swearing ig

Type: fluff

Word Count: 339

Powers: bitch, you is Venom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n is currently sitting on top of the bookshelf in the living area.

How, you may ask, did she get up there? 

Simple. The stupid fucker decided to drink 12 Red Bulls instead of sleeping. The symbiote inside her was not pleased. So here she was, practically vibrating on the shelf because of the caffeine.

Tony had given up trying to get her down, so he did the only thing he could do. 

He called Peter.

Peter walked into the tower, greeting the desk ladies shyly, before going up the elevator. Once he reached the floor the team was on, he understood why Tony called him.

Sam had the broom trying to get her down, strings of cuss words coming from his mouth, causing Steve to be huddled in the corner with his ears plugged. Clint is watching from the vents, knowing damn well they won't get her down that easily. Tony sipping at his coffee, mumbling about how it was too early. Nat, Wanda, Pietro, and Bucky simply laughing their asses off at the scene in front of them, Thor utterly confused, and Loki polishing his knives as he motivates her to stay up there to piss the team off.

"Heyyy Y/n... You okay, man?" Peter says, catching her attention.

"I'm running on two hours of sleep, suicidal thoughts, an Oreo, and I'm ready to fight God or become him." She replies, bouncing her knee up and down.

"I understood that reference." Tony says, pointing at Peter.

"I understood THAT reference." Nat says.

All of a sudden, Venom appears, not fully, just poking his head out.

"Make her stop. She's exhausting." He hisses, before sliding back to wherever he came from.

So for the next day and a half, Peter didn't sleep. He was too focused on wearing out Y/n. By the end of the second day, Tony found them passed out on each other. He asked FRIDAY to take a picture and save to 'Family Album'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

This probably sucks, but it's 1 a.m. and I ran with an idea I had.

Also, to clarify, the fight god thing is based of a Tiktok.

ALSO, 160 reads! May not seem like much, but it is to me!

Thank you for reading, bitches, bros, and non-binary hoes. 

Love you,

-Aliece

P.s. If you know me, you know I get mood swings late at night, so sorry for anything that you may find offensive.