32

With Emery gone, I throw myself into my workouts to deal with the boredom.

When I'm not at school or the gym, I'm partying or sleeping. My room, littered with skin mags and posters of naked girls, sports stars and rappers, is lonely to sleep in alone. I lie in bed with my arms folded over my head and imagine my ideal future. Shades on, cruising down the freeway at a thousand miles a minute in a hot ride, scoring touchdowns on the field and in bed, scores of beautiful women throwing themselves at me, clinking glasses with the stars.

Someday, I'd like to model professionally. I maintain a healthy lifestyle, watch my diet and exercise religiously. I've already got the definition, and I'm working on the bulk every day. Em says he believes in me.

I'm always looking for opportunities to be noticed, and social media is the ticket. I can post photos and videos that thousands of people will see, build followers, develop a platform. Emery is helping me by taking pictures to build up my photograph portfolio. My Instagram is littered with full-body and head-shots against plain backgrounds. I follow start-up photographers, hoping that one will photograph me in exchange for permission to use my pictures in their advertising, reach out to agents and clients, do what I can.

One day.