X ~ Set Sail For Regrets

A day later, Athena told Percy that there was a war they must fight in. Eria, Olympia and Athens were sending troops to fight. Since Eria didn't have many, only Octavian, Frank, Grover, Jason, Luke and Percy were sent.

Before he left, Percy gave Annabeth a kiss. "I'll be back." He promised her. But he didn't know how he was going to keep it.

•••

"I'm scared." Annabeth said to Thalia, Rachel, Reyna, Piper and Hazel as they ate in the dining chamber. "What if they don't come back?"

"They will." Hazel told her. Recently, she had started dating Frank and was just as worried as Annabeth.

"Yeah, they will come home." Thalia replied.

"But what if their ship sinks?" Annabeth asked.

"They'll swim." Rachel told her.

"What if they're all killed and we don't know?"

"Stop worrying!" Piper cried. "It'll just make it worse!"

"Yeah, I agree with Piper." Reyna said.

"But-"

"Relax, Annabeth." Hazel soothed. "If they're not back in a year or two then you can start to panic!"

"Humph." Annabeth decided to shut up.

•••

Meanwhile, the boys had set sail. They travelled for a few nights before arriving at the base. "What are we doing again?" Octavian asked.

"We're fighting an army of around two hundred. There's at least the same number as us." Luke replied.

"Okay." They joined the ranks of the Athens' and Olympia's troops, grabbing armour and weapons to use.

"Any last regrets?" Grover asked Percy.

He sighed. "Never saying that I loved Annabeth to her face."

Then the army charged.