That Wretched Day: ASpecial

This is to make up for my absence

Tony unlocked his phone screen and realized it was several emails. His smiling face suddenly turned dark. "Oh, shit,"

"What's wrong babe?" Chloe leaned over to look at his phone.

"Do you guys have google alerts on for your names?" Tony asked, swallowing hard.

"No, but my dad does." China squinted. "What's wrong?"

"Expect a call from him within the next 3 minutes or so." Chloe's face went pale.

"What's going on? It can't be that bad." Cameron pulled out his own phone to check his email because he did have his alerts set up.

"No, Cameron, there's no coming back from this one." Tony shook his head.

"Is this what you guys really think of me? I'm just some... pass around?" Chloe asked quietly.

"It's not like that," Tony shook his head. The two began to argue as the rest of them scrambled for their phones.

Everyone sort of bickered back and forth. Phones started ringing and causing a weird echo throughout the restaurant.

Completely forgetting that Anna and Jayda - literal kids- were there. They began to cause a scene.

All but China and Cameron, not at first anyway.

His silence was scary. Hers was sad.

If it wasn't so loud in the restaurant, you probably would have heard the sound of Cameron's heart breaking. There was an actual pain and heat in his cheast that he couldn't begin to describe. It was like anxiety but worse.

Cameron, I'm so sorry I love you I shouldn't have told her to lie to you. It's all my fault

Cameron, please

Talk to me

Don't be mad at China

The texts blinked across the top of his phone, right above the screenshots that were sure to have been spread across the internet by now.

It probably would have been better if she said nothing. But tearfully China uttered a small "Cam I'm sorry, "

Cameron nodded slowly, his face vacant. "Yeah. You are a sorry bitch."

China's heart dropped into her stomach and she began to cry loudly amongst the chaos.

"Cameron, you don't have to talk to her like that, " Booboo said calmly as he stood up from his chair in sync with Cameron.

Without another word, Cameron began making his way to the door. Boo followed him and grabbed Cam's shoulder only for him to get madder.

"Don't touch me!" he screamed as he turned around to face him.

"Can you please sit back down so you and China can talk-"

"NO!" his voice boomed throughout the building and caught everyone's attention. He looked at China with tears in his eyes and all the hate he had in his heart for her at that moment. "I never want to fucking see you again. Stay away from me forever. I mean it."

China went into a full panic attack and Dove made sure to hold her as she sobbed. "Cameron get your ass back here. You can't just leave her like thi-"

"No fuck her and fuck you too. I can't believe you all are taking her side!" he yelled. "You're a fucking liar China. I can't believe you ruined 12 years of friendship-"