if you wanna find love then you know where the city is

and go lie on the floor if you want
the first bit of advice that you gave me that i liked was they're too strong, too strong
get in the shower if it all goes wrong

They were all graduating soon but they didn't really celebrate together. Of course they didn't, they hadn't spoken to each other as a group in over a year.

Sophie went to rehab after a quiet mental break down and a run-in with alcohol poisoning. Jada was in jail for drug charges. China stayed to herself since she didn't have Sophie to lean on. She and Dove felt too weird to even look at each other. It was like they were at square one all over again. Dove was pissed at Tony and Kar for joking about her the way they did. Her feminist values wouldn't allow her to be associated with any of the guys really. Karan felt a loyalty to Cameron but he also kept a safe distance once he caught the beginning of his downward spiral. And then there was Cameron, at a party three days before graduation, spiraling.

He didn't even know what all he took. He remembered what he smoked and snorted. But what he drank and who he was fucking in a stranger's bathroom... just wasn't registering. He was tripping so hard he missed the trashcan when he threw the rubber away.

"I heard you got a film company launching this summer," she said something like that.

"What?"

"A company. I heard you're looking for actors."

"Yeah but... you were in my class right?" He slurred, pulling up his pants.

"Yeah, we improvised together all the time,"

"Yeah, and you were a-awful. Never try to fuck your way into a job. People just laugh at you behind your back," Cameron said coldly as he left the bathroom.

He stumbled down the dark and noisy hallway, holding on to the wall for support. When he realized he was struggling, he stopped and took a breath. He went into his pocket for a small tube and poured out its powdery contents onto the back of his hand. He snorted every bit he could and gagged at the salty taste that hit the back of his tongue.

He just needed to focus. That's all.

He was trying to make his way back to the party but he ended up just sliding down the wall instead. It was like his legs stopped working and he could barely keep his eyes open. The cocktail of Johnny Walker and mystery pills was fucking with him harder than he expected. He almost thought he saw China pass him by on the way to the bathroom with that blonde girl who couldn't act. But then he remembered that China would only really go to parties if he went with her.

But she had grown to hate his ass so it wouldn't make sense for her to show up to a party he was cohosting with a classmate.

"Cammy? Cameron! Are you serious?"

Cameron opened his eyes and looked up. He blinked a few times before Tiffanie's face came into focus.

"Kitty?"

"What if someone takes a picture of you? Get up!"

"Stop it!" He grunted as she pulled him to his feet.

"Where are your car keys?"

"I don't know,"

"House keys?"