LET THE FLAMES BEGIN .1

WHAT A SHAME WE ALL BECAME SUCH FRAGILE, BROKEN THINGS.

A MEMORY REMAINS, JUST A TINY SPARK.

"Can we please change the channel?"

"Ugh," Zendaya rolled her eyes and pulled a cigarette from its package. "Why can't we roast him anymore?"

"Because I'm bored and tired of seeing his face," China replied, yanking at Zendaya's hair. "I'm just not in the mood this morning."

Zendaya switched the tv from E!News to the real news then rested comfortably between China's legs as she went on braiding her hair. "He named Tyler Perry and Jay-Z as his mentors, right? Because, my God, the media monopoly he built." Zendaya lit her cigarette and whistled. "Fucking twat. Meanwhile, all we got is this big ass house."

After the huge fallout, China and Sophie moved to the Hamptons immediately. Disney wanted nothing to do with them so they cashed them all out of their contracts completely. With their money, China and Sophie purchased a house together figuring they could get a return on it in a few years. It was huge and secluded while still allowing them access to the big city for work via train.

Zendaya stood in solidarity with Dove, China, and Sophie and cut all ties with the company as well. She didn't just cut ties with Disney, she completely obliterated them publicly for abandoning the girls at such a sensitive time. But being loud and outspoken worked out for her. She used the money and publicity to become the second coming of Rihanna. She rebooted her high-end fashion line then made her own perfume, line of highlighters and body glow. She also built a film company (alongside her ex-husband) to help film students and indie directors have access to camera equipment and editing bays.

Sophie and China asked Zendaya to move in with them after she allowed them to use her facilities at no cost. She agreed for the sake of not wanting to live with her ex anymore and that's how Tre Lule was born. It was a three-woman band slowly taking over the quiet side of the film industry. They specialized in horror films, short series, and documentaries.

"Yeah, well, he was always ambitious." China rolled her eyes. "It's just uncomfortable watching him skyrocket like that. It's not fucking fair."

"Is it as uncomfortable as I was listening to you fuck my ex-boyfriend last night?" Zendaya mumbled over her cigarette as she scrolled through her Twitter DMs.

"Zendaya!" China scoffed and popped her in the head with her comb. "I asked you! You said you two didn't date!"

"I didn't realize you were asking so you could bang him!"

"Yes, that's exactly why I ask you these things because you've dated every good looking guy in the industry."

"That was a drag." she pointed "I don't like being called a hoe, no matter how polite it is."

"I'm not dragging you for being a hoe. I'm dragging you for not leaving any fine men out here for the rest of us." China said finishing up the last plait. "It's fine, though. It won't happen again because Trevor's peen was a C- at best."

"You're a liar, China." Zendaya picked up her hand mirror and admired the cute, half braided style. "Trevor fucking Jackson was the best piece of ass I've ever gotten. Outside my husband, of course."

"The husband you were married to for two weeks? That husband?"

"Oh, fuck you, Chinadoll," she said, flicking ashes into the tray in front of her.

"I'm sure you'd do a better job than, Trev," China said before standing up to head to the kitchen.

"Christ," Zendaya laughed from the living room. "Cameron must have been fucking the common sense and sanity out of you. 5 years and 10 bodies later, you still haven't found anyone to scratch that itch."