know ya crew better than you do

i regret it
you gots a fetish
you gots a problem
now it's a problem

"Where's your sister?" China asked abruptly bursting into the Speights household.

"Well, hello to you too mu'fucka." Taj closed the door. "She at school. Us regular people gotta go to school, Japan."

"Oh, then why aren't you there?"

"Because I don't have class today..."

"Oh, well. Damn. That was my last girlfriend," China put her hands on her hips and looked around, thinking of who else she could call.

"You need something?"

"I need to vent and drink."

"We can do that here."

"But it's about Cameron so-"

"Oh, then we can definitely do that here.  Because I have some shit to talk. I'm in the game room right now."

China followed him up to the said game room where he had a paused game of 2K up. Taj walked over to his mother's liquor cart and took out two glasses. China watched from the couch as he poured them some drinks.

"Ah, Hennessy," She said. "A true Negro delicacy."

"This is the nectar of our ancestors, babe. Don't play."

She giggled as she took the glass from him. She took a few big sips as Taj went on with his game.

"Aight so boom," Taj finished his drink in one gulp. "About a month ago, our nigga Brice hit us up in GroupMe like 'yo Kitty tryna get run through who coming over?'. I'm like 'nah that's fucked up Cam is our little homie'. So they go on with it anyways because they didn't believe me. I ain't know they actually did it until after. So I show Cam the chat he gets upset with me. Like WHY AINT YOU TELL ME. And I was like 'well I am tellin you now'. He cut off all his friends which, yeah okay. Makes sense. But then he took her back three weeks later."

"What an ass hat," China rolled her eyes and finished off her drink too. "Want me to re-fill you?"

"Absolutely," He said without looking away from the tv.

After about 5 Hennessy Cokes later, they were in his room sprawled out on opposite ends of his bed.

"And yeah like this not the first time he did this shit. Every time he get a new bitch he be on some other shit. He was never like that with you."

"To be fair y'all actually like me so..."

"Yeah, but we don't know if we like these bitches or not. With the exception of Kitty, he don't even introduce them. Nigga just disappears until it's convenient for him,"

"Then it's all 'I'm hurt and I need you'..." China said mocking him.

"Exactly," Taj scoffed. "I didn't know he be pulling that shit with you though. That's crazy."

"Yeah. Every time one of these little girls turns out to be a cheater or a fame whore, I get called. And like a dummy-"

"You come,"

"Yeah. Two months ago I spent like $400 for a one way from Atlanta to come here and $350 on last-minute Disney tickets. All to comfort him. Only for him to- Ugh." China finished off what would be her last drink of the day and sighed.

Taj sat up and looked over at her. "You still love him don't you?"

"Yeah. And I feel like I always will no matter what. It's a character flaw."