IN MY HEAD .4

LOOK AT YOU

BOY I INVENTED YOU

GUCCI TENNIS SHOES; RUNNING FROM YOUR ISSUES

"Here," China threw a big folder on his laptop. "There's my movie, completed with your logo at the end." She rolled her eyes and headed back to the door.

"You know," Cameron stood up. "If you'd just be quiet and take it, it could sail by a lot easier."

China paused, turned around and put her hand on her hip. "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"I'd love it,"

"Fine," she locked the door and turned around to face him again. "Shut me up and make me... take it."

"Gladly," He yanked her by the collar and pulled her until she was standing in front of his desk. He sat her on top of it and reached under her skirt. "No panties?"

"It's me, Cam." China winked and spread her legs wide. "Of course not."

..... And then Cameron woke up.

"Well good morning then," Tiffanie mumbled next to him in bed, staring down at his crotch.

Cameron looked down too, sighing at the wet spot that was painted on his favorite pj pants. "Ugh,"

"What were you dreaming about?" She smiled.

"Sexy ass Kelly Rowland," he lied before picking up his phone. "Alexa... tell Keurig to make me a cup of coffee." Cameron looked up at Tiffanie for a second. "Oh, um, I'm going out with Jack tonight."

"Where?"

"Some strip club in the Bronx. Pray for me." He mumbled checking his texts.

"Well, I'll be late to the office today," Tiffanie sighed. "I'm going to go to a morning meeting."

"Why?"

"Because of all the extra..." She cleared her throat. "baggage we've had the past month has been stressing me out. I just need some peace before I go to work today."

"Anything you want to talk about?" He sat up.

"No. Not right now. I don't have a good handle on my feelings and I don't want to say something I'll regret."

"... You want me to let them out of the contract, don't you?"

"Damn right I do," she laughed. "But the cash flow is insane; Amanda was right. Their trailer got over 10 million views in a week on our page. That's never happened before. Not to mention the press. People want to know if there's any drama or if you and... her... are rekindling. It's crazy."

"Good to hear. I'm sorry they're stressing you out though. If you want your own office so you don't have to be near them just let me know. Or if you want me to move them-"

"Please. No. I don't want to hear Zendaya's mouth."

Cameron laughed and swung his legs over the bed, ready to get up.

"Uh-uh. Where do you think you're going?"

"To shower?"

"Before the deed?"

Cameron playfully rolled his eyes before getting back in bed and climbing on top of her. "You know this is starting to feel like a chore, right?"

"So now screwing me is a chore?" She smiled as she watched him pull his pants down just enough.

"Just sayin'," He said, sliding into her. "I'm starting to feel used."

"Shut up and give me my baby," she giggled, pulling him down for a kiss.