ANYMORE .2

YOU DON'T NEED TO CALL ANYMORE

DON'T FUCK WITH YOU AT ALL ANYMORE

YOU DON'T NEED TO STALL ANYMORE

WE DON'T KEEP IN TOUCH ANYMORE 'CAUSE WE AIN'T IN LOVE ANYMORE

"Cum on this dick, " Cameron growled into Tiffanie's ear as he grabbed a fist full of her hair.

"Put your hand around my neck," She begged, heaving as she gripped the edge of his desk.

Cameron moved his hand from her hair to the front of her neck where he cut off her circulation just a little. He picked up his pace, pounding into her over and over again until he felt her gush all over him. As she was shaking and riding out her orgasm, Cameron let out a sigh of satisfaction and pulled out, releasing all over her perfect ass.

"Shit," he huffed as he fell down into his office chair. He ran his hand over his dampened curls and watched Tiffanie's lifeless body quiver on his desk. He reached over and pulled out a few Kleenex from its box before standing back up. "Okay Kitty, get up. Hurry before the janitors come."

Tiffanie waited for Cameron to wipe up his mess before standing up straight (or attempting to anyway). She limped over to her dress and pulled it over her body with urgency. Cameron slipped back on his boxers and pants before taking a Clorox wipe to his desk and chair.

Tiffanie walked over to his coffee table and picked up his leather-bound agenda.

"What's on for tomorrow?" Cameron said pulling on his blazer.

"Let me see," Tiffanie flipped through a few pages as she headed to the door. Cameron followed and opened it up for her and they both began walking out to the cubicle spaces. "Tomorrow is quite chill. You have a movie to watch and review. There are a few self-tapes the casting department wanted to go over with you. Oh shit. I forgot to give you this. It's from your sister. It came in the mail today."

Cameron took the giant envelope from her and opened it up with a quickness. Tiffanie went on telling him his schedule for the next day as Cameron stared at the sonograms before him. The first picture said 'I don't have a penis but...' then the last one said 'my uncle is a dick hole'. Cameron chuckled and almost teared up a little.

"Cammy, are you listening to- what happened?" She stopped walking.

"Oh. Sorry, Maya's having a girl," Cameron smiled.

"Yay!" she smiled and jumped up and down before they went on down the hallway. "I told you we were getting a niece. Now you owe me 50 bucks."

"It's fine because I guessed Amir's gender right. So we're 1 for 1."

"Speaking of... you're babysitting him tonight. I only say you because I have my meeting."

"Of cou-"

"You!"

Cameron furrowed his brows and looked up to see an angry Zendaya making her way for him. If it weren't for her friends, he knew she would have actually strangled him. She was known for assaulting men, so he knew she had it in her but he still wasn't scared of her like most people. Even if she could actually beat him up.

"You beige, polka-dotted, long neck ass mother-"

"Now, now, Ms. Coleman. That's no way to speak to your boss." Cameron smirked, watching as China and Sophie held Zendaya back from him.

"Come here! Let me tell you something. I'd rather stick my tongue in Satan's asshole than work for you, Boyce. I'm getting out of this!"

"Good luck," he laughed and shrugged.