Chapter 31

***There is an external link that I've put in that who I think would serve as Lexi's parents in their younger years as they went to school***

I yawned in class. I was trying hard to remain focused in this class of potions. Slughorn just seemed to drone on and on through the time. Worst part is was a double session of potions. Later on today was our apparition test and I was excited for this to happen. I hadn't had the chance to go see Dumbledore and I was going to go see him after the test. I got a nudge on the leg and looked over at Draco.

"Yes?" I asked glancing up. He chuckled at me and I realized we were all moving around. 

"What are we doing?" I asked. 

"The potion Slughorn was just talking about." Blaise said. I nodded.

"Right, which was?" I asked. He rolled his eyes at me and then Draco flipped my book open to the page I needed it to be on. I nodded and then glanced down and started to move. I followed the instructions in the book to the letter to be upstaged by Harry. I frowned and grabbed my stuff at the end of class.

"Let's go. I'm over this." I muttered as I stomped out of class. 

"Ohhhh someone is not happy." Blaise snickered as we walked out the door. I whipped my head around to glare at him.  He held up his hands and I rolled my eyes. We were walking up to the Great Hall when I was stopped by Snape. 

"Professor Dumbledore would like to see you before go to the Ministry for your test." He said. I stared at him confused but nodded. Everyone eyed me as I followed Snape to the statue. When I stepped on the stairs Snape some type of candy and then the stairs started to move. I stepped up to the door when the stairs stopped moving and went to knock but the door swung open. Dumbledore was standing over the pensieve. It was giving off it's eerie blue glow.

"You wanted to see me Professor?" I asked. He nodded and waved me over. I stared down at the pensieve water and saw my mother's face. 

"I had the pleasure of knowing your mother when she attended school here. A very bright young witch." He said to me. I stared at her and then glanced at him. 

"Oh? I didn't know that." I said. He nodded at me and held up a vial.

"There is a lot you don't know. That is what I intend to show you, right now. That is why I asked Professor Snape to bring you before your test today." He said. I nodded and he upended the vial into the pensieve. 

"I'm not going to lie to you. What you see in here will make you very upset and angry. But most importantly you will learn the truth behind everything that has come to this day. And you will see your father for who he was and not how he was perceived." He said. I bit the inside of my lip but nodded.

"Alright. Who's memories are they?" I asked as the memories started to swirl in it.

"A mixture of your mother's and your father's." He muttered. I nodded and then sighed as I glanced down before lowering my face into the water. I had a weird floating feeling and when I opened my eyes, which I had shut before putting my face into the water, I found myself in the halls of Hogwarts. 

It was older times because the students wore different uniforms than I had now. I glanced around and saw a girl sitting with a book by the window. She was alone and I glanced at the emblem on the robe. Ravenclaw.

"Mom?" I asked. She glanced up but she wasn't looking at me. 

"Gaunt! Hey." Someone yelled at her. I turned around to see a dirty blond hair boy coming towards us. When he approached us he went right through me.