Chapter 14

The room was quiet and nothing was making a sound except for the fire crackling in the fire-place. It was nice to hear the silence in the common room since it wasn't that way very often. But then I heard the whooshing sound and I glanced up to come face to face with my Uncle. He didn't smile he just stared at me while I held his gaze. I wonder what I owed this unexpected visit to. 

"Hello Uncle." I said. 

"Alexandria." He said. I nodded my head intending not to move from my spot on the couch. 

"You have tapped into your true powers." He commented. I nodded. Ah, so that what this was about. 

"Yeah and they almost seriously hurt someone while I was in the common room." I said. 

"Well do not worry about that I will work with you on controlling those powers when you come home from break." He instructed. I just nodded. 

"Be prepared for Christmas break." He murmured. I woke up from what I thought to be a dream and knowingly knew my Uncle had just gotten into contact with me. I don't even know how he managed to find out about what happened in the common room already. A shiver went down my back when I realized what awaited me during break. I looked back at Draco and he was fast asleep and he looked so peaceful. I smiled and turned so I was facing him and kissed him lightly on the collarbone and proceeded up his neck till I reached his lips. 

"You keep doing that you're going to regret it." He whispered seductively in my ear as one of his hand made their way up the front of my shirt. 

"Maybe I want to," I whispered back. I saw him smirk and then he kissed me lightly as his hands grasped my breasts lightly making me gasp in the kiss. He chuckled as he massaged me lightly with his hands. I pushed his lips open and his tongue was shoved into my mouth. We fought with our tongues for a while whilst my hands ran down his abs to the front of his boxers before rubbing him through his boxers. I felt him get hard against my touch, and I smirked. He pulled back and smiled at me and then I smirked. 

"Well now I'm not in the mood." I smiled. He just shook his head as I saw the playfulness in his eyes. 

"Oh you tease." He chuckled. 

"I know." I smiled. He kissed me again and we started to make out before I slipped out from his arms and smiled up at him from the side of the bed. He sat up and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh you are going to get it," Draco murmured following me. I ran to the bathroom and he caught me around the waist before I managed to get there and tickled me around the sides. I shook my head as I tried to get him to let go.

"Stop!!" I squealed. 

"Nope say it that you want me," He said. I shook my head in defiance. 

"Never!" I declared.

"Come on Riddle." He chuckled as I felt him tweak my sides. I let out another squeal.

"Fine I want you!" I said breaking down. I just wanted him to stop to stop tickling me.

"And?" He asked. 

"I like it when we have sex. It feels amazing." I let out between laughs.

"And?" He asked. 

"You are a sex god!" I squealed as he kept tickling me. He smiled and let me go satisfied. I glared over at him playfully.

"Evil." I murmured. He laughed. I went into the bathroom and got a quick shower, trying to not think about what happened yesterday and my dream, before walking out in a towel. Someone whistled and I smirked and turned around to see Blaise. My lips parted slightly and he laughed at me with eyebrows raised.