Chapter 42

I caught myself from falling into the gravel on the path leading up to Malfoy Manor. I blinked and then smiled. I ran to the gates as I glanced at my watch. I had enough time to change into clothes for dinner that were good enough before dinner was served. I ran through the gates and I got several looks as I passed Death Eaters. I was almost to my room when I was grabbed around my upper arm. I spun around to come eye to eye with the same person who had sneered at me earlier. I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"Where were you?" He asked. I stared at him.

"You're not my father, what any concern is it of yours." I snapped. His hand that was gripped around my upper arm tightened a little bit.

"I asked you where you had been?" He asked. I glared at him with bared teeth.

"Like I said it's none of your concern. Now let me go before my Uncle hears about this." I snapped. He glared at me and then I heard footsteps. I turned my head to see Draco coming down the hallway. I yanked my arm out of his grip and went over to Draco.

"You alright?" Draco asked. I nodded and then glanced back at death eater who had grabbed me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Nothing to worry about." I muttered. I took Draco's hand and pulled him in the direction of my room. He walked in ahead of me and I closed the door behind him locking it. He eyed me.

"What were you doing when Yaxley grabbed you like that?" He asked. I shrugged. 

"On my way here to change for dinner. I don't know why he did that." I muttered rolling my eyes as I stripped down out of my clothes. Draco chuckled as he watched me. I had glanced back him right before going into the closet. The look he was giving me was one that set me on fire on the inside. I don't know why but that look turned me on so much in that moment that I had to walked into my closet. When I was picking out a pair of pants the door clicked locked behind me. I glanced back to see Draco behind me with a smile on his face. I bit my lip as I tilted my head at him.

"Yes?" I teased as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"We have a little time before dinner." He muttered. I bit my lip and he came over to me and took my face in his hands.

"How much?" I murmured as I settled my hands onto his belt.

"Enough." He whispered. I smirked at him and he wrapped an arm around my waist and spun me around and then carefully leaned down and kissed me. As he did he kept walking closer to me to the point where I was going to fall if I didn't back up. So I kept walking backwards mid-kiss till I came to the door. Ah, that's what this was about. I wrapped my arm around his neck as the other one started to undo the belt on his trousers. I pulled it off him before undoing his pants and then sliding them down to his ankles. We were rushing because we were rushed. 

I felt his hands slid my underwear down my legs before he bent down and gripped me around my thighs. He skillfully pushed me against the wall as he lifted me. I pulled back from the kiss and stared at him for a moment. I felt him pause for a moment as a hand left from around my thigh to go between us. I felt him plunge two fingers deep inside me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I moaned. 

"Fuck." I said as he moved them in and out of me. He smirked. 

"You like that princess?" He asked. I nodded as I felt him kiss my neck lightly. He started leaving kisses as he pulled his fingers out of me. I felt him gracefully slid into me and I moaned loudly. He put a hand over my mouth as I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Can't have no one hearing you, can I?" He whispered. I nodded as he rocked his hips into mine. I moaned out again and he grunted with each thrust. He gradually let his hand fall to my neck. One hand was holding me up by my thigh while the other held me against the back of the door by my neck.