Chapter 38

I stumbled back from crash of his lips on mine. I gasped as he bit my bottom lip lightly following me a I stumbled back. He pulled me back rough against him as my breath was caught in the back of my throat. So Draco was going to be rough again. That was fine by me. He had a rough grip on me as we both stumbled back towards the bed. When my calves came in contact with the edge of the bed Draco somehow managed to shove me down gently but still rough enough at the same time. I fell back onto the bed catching myself slightly and then sat up on my elbows. I bit my lip as I watched him shed off the shirt, which had already been unbuttoned earlier drop to the ground. My eyes traced the lines of his scars trying to not think of that terrible night. He raised an eyebrow at me as he started to take his belt off. I grabbed his hands and pushed them away as I sat up, taking the hint. I carefully undid his belt before sliding it off. He took it from my hands and I could feel myself salivate as he kept it in his hands as I undid his pants leaving him to kick his pants off. I glanced up at him. 

"Get undressed, bra too." He said. I nodded and pulled my shirt over my head tossing it off the bed before getting out of my pants hurriedly. I pulled my bra off and I could've sworn I saw Draco lick his damn lips. My heart was racing when Draco grabbed my wrists and put them together. He put his belt around them surveying my face as he did. I felt myself grow red in my cheeks as my lips parted in desire, want, and lust. 

"On your knees." He murmured and he grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. I nodded as he took a step back.

"I want you to use your words since you wanted to do that at the breakfast table in school, understand." He murmured as he ran his thumb over my bottom lip, which made a fire start in the pit of my stomach. I nodded.

"Yes sir." I whispered. He smirked as I sank off the bed down to my knees in only my cheeky underwear. He took a step back to look at me.

"You know we've should done this a lot earlier. You look lovely." He murmured as he pulled his underwear down to his ankles before stepping out of them. I had watched his dick spring free from his boxers and I never could truly get over his length. Sure, before Draco, I had done things with boys but I had never had sex, and those boys were not as impressive as he was.

"Open that pretty mouth of yours." He murmured taking a step towards me. I opened my mouth sticking out my tongue as he came closer. As soon as he was close enough I took him into my mouth making him gasp. I felt my tongue lick all and down his sides, while in my mouth before I pulled back. I grasped him firmly in my hands working them up and down as I watched his face. His eyes were partly closed in ecstasy. 

"Would you like to cum in my mouth sir?" I asked quietly as I stared up at him. His eyes went wide as he jerked his head down to stare at me. 

"No, I want to cum inside you." He said. A ripple of desire ran through my entire being with that one sentence. At that comment I took him back into my mouth as his hands found my hair and pulled it back away from my face. I glanced up at him as I worked him as far as I could go with him in my mouth, making eye contact with him the entire time. I could feel my undies growing wetter by each passing second.

"Fuck Lexi." He said as I gagged a little and pulled back, stroking him with my hands. I felt some salvia dripping from my mouth down my chin. 

"I'm going to face fuck you now." He said slowly. I nodded, blinking a few times quickly trying to prepare myself for this.

"Yes sir." I murmured as he inserted himself back into my mouth. His hands were holding my head in place while he started moving his hips back and forth. He was trying to figure out how far he could go without causing me to gag on him. Once he finally figured that out he rocked his hips back and forth with speed. One of the times he went to thrust forward I moved my head just a tiny bit forward and he hit the back of my throat, moaning as he did and I gagged. He pulled back and lifted me up from my armpits. I had spit dripping down my face and he kissed me with a hand around my throat. When he pulled back from the kiss he smirked at me.