18 -Epilogue

Melissa and Daniel gotten married 2 years ago and than had there daughter who they named Hannah Madison Fallon than they had a son who they name William Byron Fallon. They were one big happy family and couldn't be more proud of everything that they have with each other and with there families and friends.

For Rachel and Harry they had there son who they named Christian Maxwell Myers. Gotten married on Christmas Eve and than gotten pregnant again with a daughter who they are naming Darcy Rain Myers. They couldn't be even more happy with there little family.

For the parents of Rachel and Melissa they are still together and very happy with each other.

If your wondering about Logan well he got married to Selena. She gave birth to Logan's son who they named Nick Hayes Prescott. Than Logan found out that Selena was cheating on Logan all this time he divorced her and he got custody of his first child Meghan that he had with Ariana and than got custody of Nick and Alyssa. Logan lived his life being a single father to 3 and having no girlfriend but still wonder how Melissa is doing and how it could've went if he just asked her out to be his girlfriend but he will never get that since she moved on with her life without Logan.