6

MELISSA'S P.O.V.

I don't care if Logan is still dating that horrible no for good Ariana I'm still giving Logan my note,  6th hour was almost over. I was at Logan's locker putting the note inside. 

After I was done I went to stand by the wall where nobody will see me when the bell rang everybody came out. I saw Logan give Ariana a kiss on the lips and then he went to his locker. 

I looked at him see at his locker, he pulled out my locker, closed it grabbed me out of nowhere into the middle of the hallway started reading my letter out to everyone into a girl voice. 

Logan we have been the bestest of friends since kindergarten your everything that I look for in a guy. Your the sweetest, funny, caring, loving, easy on the eyes. Your just amazing guy to ever have and any girl would be lucky to have you. I was jealous that your ex was taking our friendship cuz we would hardly hangout with each other during class or lunch and I just miss you. I don't know what I would do without you Logan. I love you so much but I love you not in like a brother and sister relationship I love you more like a friend Logan.

                                                                     - Love Mel 

After he was done reading my note he handed it back making me hold back my tears while he had him and the whole class expect for some teachers, Rach and Harry laughing at me. 

" You would think I would actually love you back!? Hahah! your wrong I only told you that Ariana and I broken up so I can get you off my back. I'm 100% still together with Ariana. She's my love not you. I only see you only as my best friend nothing else your just like a little sister to me. Please just leave it as best friends nothing else. " He said to me walking back over to Ariana who was smirking this whole time. 

She has something to do with this but still it still hurts!

That I was rejected in front of everyone. 

I fell to my knees on the ground and cried my eyes out while my best friend aka my crush my Logan walked way from me looking back at me. 

I just flipped him off leaving me heartbroken on the ground crying my eyes out. 

Harry and Rach tried to come near me but I just told them to go to class, I got up off the floor went to my locker pulled out my backpack got into my car put my seatbelt drove home while crying. 

While I was crying I kept going to one side of the road to the other side till there was a boom and my car flipped and everything went black. 

(Hours Later) 

I woke up slightly to my body hurting, I looked next to me see that Rachel, my mom, Harry and the person who broken my heart Logan. 

I sent Logan a death glare and started painfully yelling

"LOGAN GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT LOGAN!" I kept yelling at him and  when I looked at him he looked heartbroken. 

Heartbroken my fucking ass! 

"Mel I'm sorry please don't do this" He told me. 

"DO WHAT LOGAN!? YOU FUCKING BROKEN MY HEART! I LOVE YOU WITH EVERYTHING IN ME AND YOU GO AND BREAK IT BY REJECTING ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE"  I yelled at him with tears coming out of my eyes.

"MELISSA I DID IT CUZ I DO LOVE YOU AND I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT YOU FROM ARIANA" he yelled back to me. 

"What do you mean by Ariana!?" My mom who I forgot was in the room, Rach and Harry yelled at the same time to Logan. 

Logan set  down in the chair next to me and grabbed my hand and looked at all of us but mostly me. 

"*Sighs* Ariana told me if I don't stop being friends with Mel that Ariana would come after all Mel's loves one and kill them. I didn't mean to hurt anyone specially Melissa, I do love her and want to be more then best friends. I was just trying to protect her from Ariana" Logan said to everyone looking down with tears in his eyes then looking back up into my eyes. 

He was about to get up but I grab his hand and hugged him very carefully and then Logan contuine. 

" That car crash where I found you, I heard Ariana talking on the phone with someone, she and another person are the one that caused it teaching you lesson for being friends with me and putting that love letter into my locker" Logan said to all of us again. 

"We are suing this Ariana bitch and the person who caused the fucking accident " My mom yelling into the room while 2 cops came into the room writing it down on the report papers.  

The cops asked me more questions that I could remember and then the nurse came in the room told me that I have a black eye, broken rib which they fix of course, broken foot and ankle that they put in the cast. 

They also told me that they are keeping me for another night just to make sure that everything is healing and the medicine is doing there job and that I can go home tomorrow but I won't be able to go to school and since now my mom, Rachel's dad, Harry's parents and Logan's parents are pulling us out of school into homeschooling so that we don't have to worry about anyone. 

Remember that night when my mom went on that date with her boss well it turn out that her boss is Rachel's dad. 

( Rachel's Dad - Jesse Lee Soffer he plays Jay Carter ) 

Oh my gosh I can see my mom and Rach's dad getting marry that would be so adorable and so sweet

Oh my gosh I can see my mom and Rach's dad getting marry that would be so adorable and so sweet. I can just picture there future wedding.            

If your wondering about my dad well when I was a baby he told my mom that he never wanted a daughter that he wanted a son to teach to hunt, play football, change a truck and to watch a scary movies and having a daughter would hold him back. So he packed up everything the next day and left while mom was at work and while I was at day care. 

He is such a selfish man that I never want to meet again. 

I'm glad my mom has found someone that will love her.