10

Couple Days Later - May 

MELISSA'S P.O.V. 

After everything that happened we put the boys graduation's part on hold to which I feel so bad and they kept telling me that it was alright that I was important to them and that they wanted me to heal before anything. 

I been healing very quickly and right now I sent everyone out of the house which they didn't like cuz they are scared what happened last time might happened again. 

Since I'm home alone I'm setting up the guys graduation party since they graduate tomorrow since it's Sunday. 

Tuesday is my birthday so everyone is giving me a birthday party but I just don't know they didn't tell me to much and after that Logan is taking me out for another surprise and again he won't tell me. 

I hate surprise! 

I kept asking and he dodges the question! 

Seriously dude! 

A girl got to know!? 

We have been hanging out alot with each other and he still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. 

After I was done with setting up for the party and heard car doors being shut I quickly ran inside set on the couch going throw Netflix to see what sounds good on. 

"Hey Mel how are you doing?" Rach asked me. 

"I'm good girl" I told her giving  her a hug to which she hugged me back. 

"Good girl and since Tuesday is your birthday dad and I have surprise for you that my dad got for you cuz he feels so bad that yours got  beat into tiny pieces. 

Rach's hands me a phone box to a phone that I have always wanted the Galaxy S9 Note 

And Rachel handed me two cute phone cases and plus new boots that I have always wanted them and whenever I get the chance to get them they either don't have them or there they moved to a different store and not at Shoe less