4

MELISSA'S P.O.V.

I was sitting on my bed doing my homework, my mom went on a dinner date with her boss that has a huge crush on her. So sweet!

Ugh I HATE MATH AND SCIENE!

Logan was supposed to help me with both but now that we aren't talking I'm failing the class but who cares. 

SCHOOL is STUPID anyways! 

I was getting so annoyed with Matt I threw the book against the wall laying down on my back staring up at the ceiling day dreaming about a certain boy who keeps breaking my heart but doesn't know it. 

I was zoned out till there was a tap on the window. 

Great who could this be!

I lazily got up off my bed open to see that it was Logan holding my favorite flowers. Roses. 

"What do you want Logan!?" I said to him crossing my arms over his chest. 

" I just wanna tell you that I'm sorry " he said to me holding my arms. 

"I don't know if I can forgive you Logan you hurt me really bad" I told him. 

"Please Mel, it turns out that you, Harry and Rach were right about Ariana and I should've have believe you and I'm sorry I just don't want to lose my best friends" he kept talking to me. 

He kept talking about how he was a bad friend and to shut him up I gave him a big hug it took Logan few seconds till he wrapped his arms around me and gave me biggest hug back picking me up off the floor. 

After that we just talked about how Logan broken up with Ariana and I broken up with Zach, he helped me with math and science , he pulled out his phone try to get hold of Rach and Haz but they wouldn't picked up probably busy getting it on if you know what I mean ;) 

Logan and I ended up falling asleep in each others arms. 

He's so comfortable and very cuddly! 

The next morning I got up went into the bathroom and got ready for school. 

Thank God today is Friday! 

After I was done I came out of the bathroom that is connected to my bedroom to see that Logan was still sleeping. 

I went over to him and shook him wake but he wouldn't wake up

"Ugh Logan! " I yelled out to him, I got up on the bed and started jumping on it still nothing. I got off the bed tickled his neck again still nothing. 

I smirked to myself I went to the bathroom grabbed a cup fill it with water, went downstairs quietly filled the cup with alot of ice and went backstairs to my room and pour it on him making him scream like a little girl which was fucking priceless. 

Oh my gosh if only you saw his face! 

I busted out laughing on the floor earning a death glare by him, I went running down the stairs to the kitchen hiding in the cupboard into my hiding spot where he couldn't find me. 

"Honey it's ok to come out Logan is eating" mom said to me, I came out of the cupboard to see no Logan in the kitchen. 

"Mom I thou " before I could finish that sentence I'm being picked up off the ground onto some shoulders being walked outside. 

"Payback" the voice said to me sounding familiar. 

When I looked down at the butt and the shoes it was Logan caring me on his shoulders. 

"Logan where you taking me! Put me down!" I yelled to him. 

"Put you down oh ok" he said throwing me into the pool. 

I resurface to the top glare at Logan, held out my hand to him and thank God he didn't have his phone with him I pulled him into the pool. 

We just stayed in the pool all day hiding in the water from my mom so she couldn't find us to send us to hell. 

Logan and I got out of the pool got dried off went to my room I grabbed a pair of leggings, panties, bra, tank top and one of Logan's hoodies that I stole from him and went to the bathroom and got dress. 

I came out of the room to see Logan in only in what looks like to be his clean boxer he had no jeans, socks or a shirt on. 

DAMN! 

He's fucking sexy! 

"Earth to Mel you have a little drool coming out of your mouth" Logan said to me making me blush. 

I gave him glare and went over to my mirror started redoing my makeup, I was doing my eyelashes till Logan came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"You know you don't need that shit" he said to me looking at me in the mirror kissing my neck gently then moving way going over to his phone checking to see if he had anything.  

Damn him! 

Every time he kisses my neck he always sends the butterfly to interrupt in my stomach or making me red in the face. 

I need to tell Logan how I feel about him but how? 

I don't wanna ruin our friendship. 

I'll write him a letter with my feelings in it and put it in his locker at the end of the day tomorrow before 7th hour ends.